mario0126

Author Topic: mario0126  (Read 17669 times)

mario0126

Now, I'm not the one for dramas. Last time I can recall making a drama was about 2 or so years ago. Maybe. But that's not the point. Just from these select posts, I can already tell that mario is gonna be another well renowned hated forum member. Just look at this gold: 

Wait what if this was the biggest joke that they were doing and hes acting like his dad or mom was posting this?
Even how did he got into his email then?

Edit: Also grammar check on bloackland
Edit2: Wait on that second image of his post why in the world is his name blocked?

First image the name is highlighted with blue and text written over it. The second image the name is only highlighted with blue. (Something is really telling me this is a big troll)

Also why in the second image the profile photo is different person???
Explain to me why in the second image the father say "I". If it was the father who killed him own self then thorfin is still alive.
Oh well sorry, I didn't know you guys try to get in so much anger to call be a stupid moron??

Really you call me a stupid moron... Look before this start into a flame war can you not be rude to me?

goddamn that was fast lol

but not unjustified

i feel like most people with random numbers in their name tend to do things like this

i feel like most people with random numbers in their name tend to do things like this
do random letters count?

Yeah what idiots.

/support people like this are annoying

this is true

S is for Scumbag.

/support

you people need to stop being jerks

Oh I knew this was going to happen, k look sorry for calling you an idiot moron ok. I don't want this to start in a rage war with me. Can you accept my apology please?

Oh I knew this was going to happen, k look sorry for calling you an idiot moron ok. I don't want this to start in a rage war with me. Can you accept my apology please?
I'll accept it once you show you have the basic ability and understanding of the concept of reading.

Oh I knew this was going to happen
it is within your best interest to-
A: stop posting on your own drama
B: stop posting tonight
C: re-evaluate your position on the forum

I'll accept it once you show you have the basic ability and understanding of the concept of reading.

Sorry I didn't even see the word of SON on Thorfin25 Topic.