Author Topic: Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack  (Read 18976 times)

Models by Filipe1020
Scripting by Electrk

Pack 1  Plans for Next Update

About
Developed with cutting edge technology, the StormWeapons are firearms developed with the intent of an advanced weapon platform, that's also easy to use. Utilizing the latest in laser-technology, StormWeapons have extensive variety both in role as well as color, each weapon has four different variations for TDMs.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share and post them here!

Pack 1

Useful for an assault class or for a beginner, the StormBlaster is the standard infantry weapon of choice. With a high rate of fire and mid-strength laser, the StormBlaster is an excellent weapon for clearing out a room full of enemies or for general security purposes.

When you have to take out multiple enemy personnel, but don't wish to worry about accuracy or well-placed shots, the StormBomber is the weapon of choice. What it makes up for in not needing to directly hit enemies, it loses out on reload speed as well as projectile speed. Capable of launching a remotely activated, anti-gravity sticky bomb, the StormBomber is a devastating weapon in the hands any demolitions expert.

When standard weapons don't cut it for long range combat, the StormSniper comes in to fill that gap. With a high-strength laser and a longer cool-down time, the StormSniper takes on the role of any support or sniper rifle with ease.

Download in BlocklandGlass

Make sure to download the BlocklandGlass Client to receive updates on this add-on.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284376.0

Plans for Next Update
StormSuit: A suit that improves both speed, and jumping ability
StormShield: A shield that reflects projectiles
StormBlade: A blade for close-quarters combat
StormShotgun: A blaster which shoots multiple, smaller projectiles that have some serious knockback power
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 09:18:23 PM by Filipe »

yes I promise you I will use these

Haha Sweet! I'll take it!

Best weapons to go in my add-ons folder!

Also, It'd be cool if there would be like a storm grenade, on explosion, it'll release a bunch of lasers everywhere

Update : I think there should also be a storm glider, and also a storm laser, which shoots a constant stream of plasma
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:59:05 AM by Svince02 »

yay no raycasts for a change
10/10

Anyway i would suggest:
Scattergun
Heavy Bomber
And Svince02s grenade idea

Reminds me of Shootmania

These are pretty awesome!

ey I forgot about these, awesome
Reminds me of Shootmania
heh filipe's like nadeo in a way, trackmania is his first generation of cars, trackmania 2 is his second, and these are shootmania

i got a shootmania vibe too
these weapons are actually pretty cool

reminds me of planetside 2

neato

how many packs are there going to be

Reminds me of Shootmania

These are pretty awesome!
Yeah I'll admit that game is what inspired me to make those weapons in the first place.

The grenades look like that one artifact from stalker

put these in battlemix
now

Scattergun
For Pack 2 we have the following ideas
StormShotgun: A shotgun-like blaster which shoots multiple smaller projectiles that have a more knockback power.

the grenade idea sounds pretty cool. If the heavy bomber was some kind of anti-vehicle weapon that would be pretty cool for sci-fi vehicles (plasma tank? MAS vehicles? You could basically host a planetside 2 server!)

Since pack 2 sounds more like a utilities pack (minus the shotgun) more than a weapons pack, maybe a third pack could include some more weapon variety? Light machine-gun, sub machine-gun, bullpup, explosive launcher (refer to anti-vehicle comment above.) It'd also be cool to see a variation of the armor in the planned features that focuses more on health at the expense of speed and jump height.

I like the sound of the glider idea. If a player were to jump off a ledge with the StormSuit, then activate their StormGlider they could easily traverse through a large part of the map potentially. Basically just take the script from the regular glider, maybe make it a little faster. It'd be neat to see some collapsing wings that fold out when you activate or something along those lines.

Overall a very cool pack, I'm sure I'll find something to host these with