Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack

Author Topic: Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack  (Read 19056 times)

Pack 2 seems interesting, nice work

Thanks AdinX for the new topic layout!

They all feel kind of slow...

They all feel kind of slow...
They're meant to be that way, they're not actual bullets anyway.

But that just bogs down combat.
Didn't work well for the Dueling Weapons.

It's a good weapon pack regardless.

Hawt.  Moarrrrrrrrr!

Weapon Idea:Charge Blaster.

You cant fire the weapon normally until you press a key like right click,then it turns a sector to charge mode,it has 8 sectors and the more you get,the longer cooldown you get but it gets more powerful.

But that just bogs down combat.
Didn't work well for the Dueling Weapons.

It's a good weapon pack regardless.
To be fair the combat never felt boged down when we hosted a server with 24+ people on it, it felt very competitive.

loving LOVE IT, Good job

To be fair the combat never felt boged down when we hosted a server with 24+ people on it, it felt very competitive.

I joined that. I felt bogged down.
Idk, prolly just my own taste.

i think he means it isn't the standard absolute mayhem of most dm servers
you should get a huge laser gatling gun too, haven't had a good gatling gun in awhile

you should get a huge laser gatling gun too, haven't had a good gatling gun in awhile
gatling guns aren't practical weapons for hand-held combat. Turrets, vehicle-mounts and the like make more sense, but a gatling gun would basically make it impossible to move around. All of these weapons have a light-weight and streamlined feel to them, so I just don't see the two combining.

I really can't stand these like- they're good but I would never use them for anything