Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack

Author Topic: Filipe1020 & Electrk's StormWeapons Pack  (Read 19060 times)

I really can't stand these like- they're good but I would never use them for anything
Ok? You don't have to :c

Ok? You don't have to :c
Well I mean like it's super specific what these can be used for kindof

They're nice no doubt

Yeah, sci-fi
Super specific.

Yeah, sci-fi
Super specific.
Er- they only work with one type of thing; or genre in this case so yeah

super specific lol

you can be mega man with a sniper cannon
what's not to love
also stormbomber emulates Crash Bomber from Mega Man 2 nicely

YES! Finally here!

I must say, this is an interesting turn of development for you, Filipe. Finally getting into the weapons buisness?

YES! Finally here!

I must say, this is an interesting turn of development for you, Filipe. Finally getting into the weapons buisness?
Damn right, and maybe other things too *hint hint*

Wat

I'm still unsure about how the weapons register a hit. I get that they hit once the weapon animation hits the aimer, but during combat trying to keep track of a moving target makes this super awkward.

I still think initial swing is too slow.
But now I'm off topic, sorry.

Er- they only work with one type of thing; or genre in this case so yeah

super specific lol
so do a lot of other weapons
but sci-fi's a theme that's actually pretty common, and it doesn't just fit sci-fi. it can be in things like VR, anything generic, mix-and-match lego themes, almost any arena, and really any setting if you take time travel into mind.
gotta use yer imagination dudes.

so do a lot of other weapons
but sci-fi's a theme that's actually pretty common, and it doesn't just fit sci-fi. it can be in things like VR, anything generic, mix-and-match lego themes, almost any arena, and really any setting if you take time travel into mind.
gotta use yer imagination dudes.
you can be mega man with a sniper cannon
what's not to love
also stormbomber emulates Crash Bomber from Mega Man 2 nicely
what i used my mind to think up

cool weapon pack can't wait for pack 2 tho that will be mlg for me 10 cookies for u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

cool weapon pack can't wait for pack 2 tho that will be mlg for me 10 cookies for u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
please leave

cool weapon pack can't wait for pack 2 tho that will be mlg for me 10 cookies for u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

OT : I suggest pack 3 be anti vehicle
also, does this have auto updater?

I mean if we're doing a crapshoot for pack 3 just make all of pack 3 heavy weapons. Rail gun, laser minigun, rockets, automatic laser shotgun, etc.