Author Topic: Phone Prop and Events  (Read 6447 times)

An item that lets you play keypad noises with your brick plant buttons
Also adds events for testing entered phone numbers

Controls (While holding phone):
Numpad 0-9: Keytones
Undo Brick: Remove number
Click: Attempt dial

Adds the following events:
onActivate > Player > testPhone (number) -- Calls "onPhoneSuccess" or "onPhoneFail" when the phone number matches or fails respectively
onPhoneDial > Brick/Player/Client/Minigame -- Whenever a player clicks on a brick with a phone
onPhoneSuccess > Brick/Player/Client/Minigame -- Whenever the phone number matches the test
onPhoneFail > Brick/Player/Client/Minigame -- Whenever the phone number does not match the test

Download

WHOAH

This is genius. Makes for plenty of new game ideas.

quick, someone model a banana

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

banana phone

quick, someone model a banana

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

banana phone
On to it.

Joking btw.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:51:06 AM by Daniel.S »

I actually did this idea in one of my video movies before this happened :(

that banana looks
off
Yeah, it's a bit fat at the bottom.

Is there any way someone could explain how dialing on the phone works? Im not sure if the input OnPhoneDial is when the phone is dialed or if the player does a test phone on a brick or what.

Is there any way someone could explain how dialing on the phone works? Im not sure if the input OnPhoneDial is when the phone is dialed or if the player does a test phone on a brick or what.
Brick shifting keys to input numbers,
Click a brick with the phone to use the OnPhoneDial event

Sorry for lack of clarification

Please help me with this!

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I want to make a creepbear rapes schoolgirl gamemode, let alone the items required.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I want to make a creepbear rapes schoolgirl gamemode, let alone the items required.
This really would be a fun server to play. Imagine hide and seek. Except instead of the seekers saying, 'I found you!', they say 'I found you!' and then brutally rape you, and the hiders try to brutally murder the seekers.

Something speacial should happen when you dial 911, or if you dial 411, then it gives you a list of the phone numbers you can dial that have do anything/are linked to an event. (Of course, there would be a way to make some phone numbers not show up)