Combustion Bending, or blowing things up with your BRAIN

Author Topic: Combustion Bending, or blowing things up with your BRAIN  (Read 6183 times)

How about instead of making explosives with your brain, make brains with your explosives.

And if the brains make more explosives, we have an unlimited supply of brains and explosives. But the brains will also function as explosives; they'll get blown by this post.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:59:04 PM by superdupercoolguy »

rocket launcher in your head implanted?

How about instead of making explosives with your brain, make brains with your explosives.

And if the brains make more explosives, we have an unlimited supply of brains and explosives. But the brains will also function as explosives; they'll get blown by this post.
rocket launcher in your head implanted?
do either of you savages know what this is from

KAAAAA-MEEYY

HAAAAA-MEEEYY

Faaaaaceblaaaast!

OT: This is baddass

do either of you savages know what this is from
lol it's on the op

lol it's on the op
He knows what it's from. He's asking them if they know, because they obviously don't.

I've gained so much more faith in those of you that made sparky boom boom man references
Watch the last season of avatar or actually read the description, there's a charge (drawing breath in.) The character this is based off of can't just rapid fire, because it's such a powerful form of bending.
Lightning would be cool but then we're just getting more and more complex. What about fire benders who can deflect a lightening attack? Or when toph hits combustion man's forehead mid charge causing him to lose his power AND causing an explosion on the spot?
Water bending, then blood bending? Metal bending?

I watched all of avatar I'm sorry I'm kind of a fanatic
Well  since this is a mod and all, can we get ...Lightning Combustion Bending?

I know it isn't canon...yet, but maybe, if you think what if there would be a person who can only beind lightning in the form of combustion bending, its one of those rare things that happens in the series like blood benders who can basically bend with their mind or magma benders?

All you would need to do is make a lightning projectile and maybe multiply its damage a bit higher, maybe speed but, the weapon would take longer to "charge".