Author Topic: Tier+Tactical - Expansion Pack  (Read 5539 times)

Now THOSE are some color schemes :D

Now THOSE are some color schemes :D

Well, it is Tier+Tacticalish. It needs some good colors

taking a bit more time before update

Western mangnums model needs more detail.

Western mangnums model needs more detail.
Looks fine to me

i don't like that the hammer is sharp

i don't like that the hammer is sharp

That type of magnum is supposed to have a sharp hammer. Don't know why, just following my reference

this reminds me of borderlands i swear i'm not obsessed with borderlands with the weapon tiers and different stats, but they seem pretty unbalanced rn

really no point in using antique when western is just a better version
same thing with contemporary and ultramodern, why use contemporary when ultramodern is just a more balanced version? they should all have something unique to make them worth using over just ultramodern and western

i.e, contemporary should start firing faster as it shoots and have large ammo clips (assuming from the shotgun image they have large ammo capacity) but of course have long reloads and low-er damage instead of just "good everything bad fire rate"

other then that the weapons look great, i love the antique rifle carbine
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:09:56 AM by Obliviongate20 »

this reminds me of borderlands i swear i'm not obsessed with borderlands with the weapon tiers and different stats, but they seem pretty unbalanced rn

really no point in using antique when western is just a better version
same thing with contemporary and ultramodern, why use contemporary when ultramodern is just a more balanced version? they should all have something unique to make them worth using over just ultramodern and western

i.e, contemporary should start firing faster as it shoots and have large ammo clips (assuming from the shotgun image they have large ammo capacity) but of course have long reloads and low-er damage instead of just "good everything bad fire rate"

other then that the weapons look great, i love the antique rifle carbine

Whatever buffs/debuffs I wrote on the OP are not set and stone. I'm still working out appropriate balancing for the classes.

My goal is to have every single weapon perfectly balanced among their respective weapon type (Pistols, SMGS, etc.)

Most classes will have their own buff and a mirror debuff. However, there are more classes than there are buffs, so a few might be more 'extreme' balances of previous classes. A good example is the current western/antique class relationship.

You say that 'if the western has better damage than the antique, why not use that instead?'

In the final version, the western's stats might be entirely different, but the way it is now, western will have a higher damage and fire rate altogether, compared to the antique, but will suffer from low clip size, and very low accuracy/range. The Antique will have somewhat high damage, but its other stats won't be as bad as the western.

This is how I hope to balance it.