Author Topic: Making a Dragon  (Read 5741 times)

I just realized you are the guy i did the modern terrain on that build for.

-img-
This was insaaanely helpful, thank you. Here it is, finished:

Animation time :D Hi Jitank, recognised you from the "fleek" :)

EDIT: all the model issues in-game are fixed. Gonna leave this for 24 hours so leave feedback on the model. I might change things based on it, but after 24 hrs I'm starting animation :) Thanks everyone who's helped so far
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:19:38 AM by Jervan »

Hey dude! The model looks great. You did a really good job! The size of it is,perfect. Im glad to see a second person making a drogon mod because it adds variety. Anyway, it loks amazballs.

Brilliant! I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

You should make a Land variant along with it.

You should make a Land variant along with it.
Actually i think his idea of crouching to land could work and look amazingly well.
I love the idea of it for sure and might steal the idea and bring it to Army Unit's attention for the dragon mod pack. :P
Of course linking to here, as i did before when i showed him this was going on.

Actually i think his idea of crouching to land could work and look amazingly well.
I love the idea of it for sure and might steal the idea and bring it to Army Unit's attention for the dragon mod pack. :P
Of course linking to here, as i did before when i showed him this was going on.
I meant like, without the wings

I meant like, without the wings
Wouldn't that just be a giant lizard? :o

Without the wings it looks a bit like a weird dinosaur. :P

Aren't there dragons without wings too though? :(

Maybe it's the angle but the jaw does not look good.  Like if you gave the upper jaw more incline so that the upper part of the head was more dynamic, aided by extending the nose and slightly thinning the bottom jaw vertically, you should have a nice looking head shape.

Maybe it's the angle but the jaw does not look good.  Like if you gave the upper jaw more incline so that the upper part of the head was more dynamic, aided by extending the nose and slightly thinning the bottom jaw vertically, you should have a nice looking head shape.
It's just the angle. Animation has started :D

Hold on, you need to stretch out the end part of the wings and maybe shorten out a little of the inner part of it as well

It's just angles guys, the wingspawn is fine IMO..

It's just angles guys, the wingspawn is fine IMO..

I think he's talking about proportions, not wingspan