Author Topic: THERE IS ANOTHER ME!! D:  (Read 3949 times)

yeah you'll need to talk to Badspot about this, key-lending or not.

I don't know about you, but someone possibly having access to another person's key is worthy of its own thread.
he means his own problem

I don't know about you, but someone possibly having access to another person's key is worthy of its own thread.
i mean my own problem

he means his own problem

ohhh my B I'm sorry lol. I misread and thought he said that this topic wasn't worthy of its own thread.

Badspot

• Administrator
Both keys are being combatively shared by people in the same geographic region.  You're using your cousin's key on the forum.  Conclusion: You gave your keys to your friends/relatives or vice versa, and now there may be tertiary sharing.  I'm deactivating both keys.

It's just like the judgement of Solomon, except after he finds out who the real mother of the baby is, he kills the baby anyway.  Then he kills the two women.

Both keys are being combatively shared by people in the same geographic region.  You're using your cousin's key on the forum.  Conclusion: You gave your keys to your friends/relatives or vice versa, and now there may be tertiary sharing.  I'm deactivating both keys.

It's just like the judgement of Solomon, except after he finds out who the real mother of the baby is, he kills the baby anyway.  Then he kills the two women.

And there we go, next time OP don't share your key.

Badspot

• Administrator
Send me an email though and we can work something out.

And Badspot saves the day again...