Cortunix³ - Condescending and Negative Towards Everything

Author Topic: Cortunix³ - Condescending and Negative Towards Everything  (Read 5540 times)

Supported

All he's done for the past year or so is randomly insult me with no context and it happens pretty often, idk what I did to him but wounds on that same road

wasn't he purged, like, a year ago?

this kid shoves his stupid grudges everywhere and i hate it
/support

all this guy ever does is complain about forum users and skype

/support

Kid gets annoyed at the fact that I enter the teamspeak.

/support

/support
he keeps noting to me that i'm getting on his "i hate you" side

i barely noticed this guys stuffty attitude. yeesh.

anyone who feels the need to publicly announce their extensive stufflist is insecure.

I've noticed this. He always makes it a point to let everyone know who he hates and why he hates them.

Kid gets annoyed at the fact that I enter the teamspeak.

/support
What Teamspeak are you referring to? Saying "the teamspeak" isn't very specific. There is a Blockland Teamspeak.

I've noticed this. He always makes it a point to let everyone know who he hates and why he hates them.

What Teamspeak are you referring to? Saying "the teamspeak" isn't very specific. There is a Blockland Teamspeak.
You really think Cortunix goes on the Blockland Teamspeak? I thought his statement was obvious enough that he was talking about CvG.

You really think Cortunix goes on the Blockland Teamspeak? I thought his statement was obvious enough that he was talking about CvG.
Thing is, not everybody on BLF knows about CvG, which is why he should be more specific.

Ide

monday