Cortunix³ - Condescending and Negative Towards Everything

Author Topic: Cortunix³ - Condescending and Negative Towards Everything  (Read 5504 times)

Good point
Just thought that for awhile lol

trying to argue with cortunix is like arguing with a wall
pointless and it'll just hit you back

its just his personality and personally i see nothing particularly wrong. if he insults you its not like it has much meaning because he literally insults everyone.

trying to argue with cortunix is like arguing with a wall
pointless and it'll just hit you back

its just his personality and personally i see nothing particularly wrong. if he insults you its not like it has much meaning because he literally insults everyone.

He never insulted me.

I feel so alone  </3

how come if there's any team speak discussion you jump in about it

I hardly see you post and a good amount of times its about a teamspeak :v
I hardly post on here unless it has to do with something related to me, or if it's something that interests me.

I thought it was pretty important for me to mention that not everybody knows about CvG so he shouldn't bring it up as if everybody knows what he's talking about.

I thought it was pretty important for me to mention that not everybody knows about CvG so he shouldn't bring it up as if everybody knows what he's talking about.
However, I never said or even allured to saying that everyone on here knows what CvG was. I was just stating that it is most likely the CvG teamspeak he is talking about because 1. Cort doesnt go on the blockland one and 2. neither does captain
It's also fairly obvious when Cort is on CvG and capt joins, you can tell he just gets pissed off for no good reason
I mean yeah he broke rules and got banned a couple times but he didnt do anything personal to you just by joining jfc

Also sorry for the doublepost but tbh i dont think capt even uses any other teamspeaks than CvG.

http://strawpoll.me/4420457/r
just gonna leave this here
this isn't about me getting banned either, admins shouldn't be douchebags and richards to their peers

However, I never said or even allured to saying that everyone on here knows what CvG was.
I was just stating that it is most likely the CvG teamspeak he is talking about
As I stated: not everybody knows about CvG, so stating it as "the teamspeak" isn't specific and not many people would understand this.
You need to realize that CvG isn't the only popular Teamspeak known to BLF.

1. Cort doesnt go on the blockland one and 2. neither does captain
Cort has been on the Blockland Teamspeak, you can even ask Honno.
Doesn't matter if Captain has or hasn't.

It's also fairly obvious when Cort is on CvG and capt joins, you can tell he just gets pissed off for no good reason
From my point of view I do not see this, sorry. He mostly just talks a lot whenever he is on.

I mean yeah he broke rules and got banned a couple times but he didnt do anything personal to you just by joining jfc
I don't hold grudges, if Cortunix does, that's his own problem.

this isn't about me getting banned either, admins shouldn't be douchebags and richards to their peers
Sorry for double post, but what? He is not a "richard to his peers" from what I can tell, at least on CvG.

If Cortunix broke TS rules or was an starfish to people on TS, he'd have been deadmined ages ago.
He will not get deadmined for getting a drama on a different community forum. Your vote is pointless anyways, why do you still bring this up?

tbh you really dont want to give admin to people who refer to others as "memers" unironically

tbh you really dont want to give admin to people who refer to others as "memers" unironically
You probably won't believe me, but honestly I don't know why he said the stuff he said in OP.
He acts extremely different on Teamspeak from what I can tell. He's very good at administration when it needs to be done.
Now that's from a CvG member standpoint.

From a Blocklander standpoint, from what I can tell, I think he just holds grudges on certain people.
It seems most of what he said is just pointing out people he dislikes, which is obviously going to cause trouble.

Yeah talk about an attention whore, who only is fighting about a teamspeak that is apart of blockland and act all justified about him having admin. Another thing you got banned by cortunix when you were spamming in the Teamspeak and got butt hurt about.

holy forget why does he think every thread is stuffty because it doesn't seem relevant to him at the moment
ITS loving CALLED OFF TOPIC FOR A REASON. FOR OFF TOPIC THREADS THAT DONT RELATE TO BLOCKLAND.

he uses memer like kimon uses edgy

why are you posting a poll to get cort removed from admin in something that is at best tangibly related to blockland

added to that it will undoubtedly take the majority of its votes from the forums instead of the teamspeak so any value it would have to the people actually affected is nil