Author Topic: FaZe Spencer - Spamming and Framing another person  (Read 3641 times)

Wait, so who was framed?

What happened, exactly?

So... is he framing himself?

aw stuff sorry pressed post by accident
anyway let me continue

i was on Greyhawks Fort Wars and this kid named FaZe Spencer was talking about Luigi of Luigis apparently "spamming respawns"

he also spawnkilled with gas

then luigi says that Faze spammed minigame resets

after this Spencer starts spamming in red text about trolling and stuff like that

looking up his ID (48747 in the data base gives this:

so i have no idea if spencer is the spencer, but it could be true
i also have no idea if Luigi did respawn spam, but honestly, FaZe blamed Luigi so much it seems like he's lying
/discuss

I feel like it may have been someone else who was spamming the red text, but I'll /support either way

I feel like it may have been someone else who was spamming the red text, but I'll /support either way
actually thinking about it it might've been Luigi

oh
when i saw spencer i thought about spencer2015 and the blockland gold stuff

text spamming huh? sounds like spencer2015 alright :I

actually thinking about it it might've been Luigi

luigi wasn't trolling with that grammar though, he talks just like it
the red text doesn't have bad grammar like he does

Holy stuff i did not anybody to expect the drama him but anyway,here is the full story.
I was playing the fort wars server but then a guy named Faze Spencer Joined the game.
After that spencer made a checkpoint next to a brick which if he walked to the brick the minigame would restart
he was just holding the W key.
I wish i had screens but my blockland crashed and i only had the screenshots of me and faze saying who is the badguy. (drama pictures)
We were trying everything to stop him,we were doing stuff like asking him to stop or telling him that this is all your fault.
The red text you see was my own text i leaved so greyhawk could read it after the whole server would leave.
Sad greyhawk was AFK so there was no support from the admins.
Faze then stoped and made bricks that if you touch them you get keep bouncing of the ground and dying,they were everywhere and note that they were painted using the invisible can which is invisible tools etc.
 I gave up and leaved.
I was playing something diffrent and decided to go back.
Ohh and let me tell you the server had 13 people and Faze made almost all of them go home (not me and himself)
Then faze said the lines your drama has.
I got really pised at him i mean he was lying obviously.
No matter what i was pushed around but then i though,wait a second if grey is here all the time... he should have the chat lines too!
So grey got back and i asked him to page up.
He instantly banned FaZe for a reason "cigaretteass" or something like that
Proof:
So then i got worried would faze make a fake drama about me and grey being badmins and stuff.
But hopefully grey told me he doesn't have a forum account.
Anyway if your wondering i am the Luigi of Luigis and i hate getting framed for such things like being a richard to the server.
I'm Luigi of Luigis,signing out.

Telling the truth long text :/
If you really wondering i'm not the one that did it and sorry for my bad english guys i'm from poland.
:/

I have had enough of this faze MLG 360 blaze it stuff, it is annoying as crap.  MLG is a proper formal organization that broadcasts video games, when you call yourself MLG just because you think you are funny, you are a gay turd.  Secondly, the 360 stuff was cool before 12 year olds took it over and thought they were the best in the world and started making fun of it.  Then this autistic 720 blaze it stuff game came out and fed the trolls.  Thirdly and lastly, FaZe is a real legit clan that plays CoD, NOT BLOCKLAND, I'm sick of people putting FaZe in front of their names or clan-tags because if half of them even showed up at an actual FaZe tryout, half of them would be too young because they are all annoying 12 year olds.
 Glad to get that off my chest.