Author Topic: FaZe Spencer - Spamming and Framing another person  (Read 3632 times)

I have had enough of this faze MLG 360 blaze it stuff, it is annoying as crap.  MLG is a proper formal organization that broadcasts video games, when you call yourself MLG just because you think you are funny, you are a gay turd.  Secondly, the 360 stuff was cool before 12 year olds took it over and thought they were the best in the world and started making fun of it.  Then this autistic 720 blaze it stuff game came out and fed the trolls.  Thirdly and lastly, FaZe is a real legit clan that plays CoD, NOT BLOCKLAND, I'm sick of people putting FaZe in front of their names or clan-tags because if half of them even showed up at an actual FaZe tryout, half of them would be too young because they are all annoying 12 year olds.
 Glad to get that off my chest.
it's what happens if you have a popular Call of Duty clan.

keyword is "Call of Duty."

actually thinking about it it might've been Luigi

Well sir,you figured it out!
Go look in page one you will see the whole story!

You need to fix your English, leaved isn't a word. I still got the point though. You shouldn't have spammed that to be completely honest, I think you should have waited to GreyHawk to get back.

You need to fix your English, leaved isn't a word. I still got the point though. You shouldn't have spammed that to be completely honest, I think you should have waited to GreyHawk to get back.
Okay then but i acctualy though of this,i would spam this for few seconds and then leave the game.
I did this to leave greyhawk a message,i never though i would come back to the server.
If not that text i made then maybe i would be the "real" bad guy here.

Okay then but i acctualy though of this,i would spam this for few seconds and then leave the game.
I did this to leave greyhawk a message,i never though i would come back to the server.
If not that text i made then maybe i would be the "real" bad guy here.
oh hey guess what you're permabanned too
spamming is not acceptable, even if it's an absolute emergency

Badspot

• Administrator
Spencer is ban/deactivate on sight because he's been involved in multiple phishing scams.  If he comes back again you can report him directly to me.

This is a great day.

Spencer is ban/deactivate on sight because he's been involved in multiple phishing scams.  If he comes back again you can report him directly to me.
He's so stuffty at hiding his identity.

what key was that? i'm gonna take a wild guess and say 7th

how do you know that was exactly him and not some guy named spencer

how do you know that was exactly him and not some guy named spencer
Same email used for forum
Account purchased the same way from the same person
There's a lot of ways to find out

Same email used for forum
Account purchased the same way from the same person
There's a lot of ways to find out
thats what im wondering like i hope he didnt just do it because his name was spencer

I saw this kid on Serenity's Battlemix. I wish I could have reported him to an admin on there.