Another loving Drama

Author Topic: Another loving Drama  (Read 7140 times)

why did timmy go to the hospital

cause he got hit by a truck

knock knock

whos there

timmy

piexes is right. grades aren't as important as autism.
Does he see himself as a martyr for 12-year-olds or something..
I don't even loving think he's trying anymore.
people say you should get off the forums because you really should get the forget off the forums

oh it's you again
learn the loving definition of ambiguous, read the goddamn rules and stop posting and come back when you learn how to not act like a handicap
it's people like you that forget up the community
And it's the behavior of people like all of you whose spiteful attitudes and prejudiced hatred make the community much worse. How about instead of being jerks you could help him out with actually presenting evidence, or if OP has no legitimate case, just go crap on someone else worth your time?

it was a really bad idea to post this thread
next time include a title with a name, reason, and server and an op with actual evidence
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0

post here next time
However, these two are 100% correct. OP, I get that maybe you dislike having to present evidence to prove your case, but when you post a drama hoping for approval from a third party, that was not involved in the incident this drama is about (the forums, in this case), it's necessary. You have to show through solid evidence that you're the one who was right/was the victim here. We aren't going to automatically feel your emotions and know what the experience felt like, but your best way to show that to us is through evidence. Instead the only evidence you provided is a screenshot of your ban, which doesn't tell us much of what really went down. We can't just take your word for it, we want to know the facts of what happened. And, if you don't want to provide the evidence/facts, then the above users are correct: you should stop posting in Drama.

Are you just looking for reasons to make dramas?

I bet the next one is going to be about how your butter knife diddnt spread the peanut butter on your PB&J sandwich to your liking.
Mr. Nobody is correct as well. You need to prove to us why your drama is important. I'm not quite seeing that here.

ok srsly

if you want to drama people at least provide some recognizable effort. like a proper title to begin with.

I will be sure to ban another

Wait no that is stupid and I am not gonna go there. TBH when it gets to the point where you drama yourself on here you should probably leave for club penguin.

And it's the behavior of people like all of you whose spiteful attitudes and prejudiced hatred make the community much worse.
They have no "prejudiced hatred." You see this? This is prejudiced hatred:

I was trying to help him, and you see what he does? He goes rambling off calling everyone cuntbags with a big forget you at the end of his post, even though not a single person in the entire topic was flaming or even insulting him.

OP should stop posting altogether. If he can't even function in an internet forum, why should anyone give him a free pass?

Could you guys perhaps provide some links to these previous dramas that have apparently led to OP being disliked like this? I'd like to see more about this.

Could you guys perhaps provide some links to these previous dramas that have apparently led to OP being disliked like this? I'd like to see more about this.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279460.0

This was the topic I was referring to.

Hm... I see what you mean. Still, that doesn't make it right to reciprocate his behavior in turn. Just let him act that way; he'll be quickly banned and no one will remember him by a month from now.

Hm... I see what you mean. Still, that doesn't make it right to reciprocate his behavior in turn. Just let him act that way; he'll be quickly banned and no one will remember him by a month from now.
You're right, there is no need (though nobody has gone quite as far as him), and I'm not defending them, I'm just saying there is no prejudiced hatred involved here.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279460.0

This was the topic I was referring to.
holy forget he thought I was serious when posting that comment

Thanks for trying to be a white knight and defending someone that's caught red handed Planr. Though seriously, there isnt any prejudice. He's an idoit when he posts and just starts flaming people when things dont go his way. The kid deserves to be banned and needs a reality check for how society/social norms work.