Knowing me as a Person

Author Topic: Knowing me as a Person  (Read 1336 times)

Most of you recognize me as a 12 year old who complains a lot
I am going to tell you that is not true like in another post I made inside I feel more then just an average 12 year old and I can't show it to the world because no one takes you seriously when your'e 12 and on the internet.
I try so hard to be taken seriously that it makes me look ignorant, handicapped, and ect.
Honestly some of you also may see me as a 12 year old attention hog who bans a lot
Again your'e wrong I ban "a lot" because you pricks piss me off
this post was not made for attention it was made to show how I feel I am going to get lots of flame with my stay on the forums, but I will try to make it through to the very end when I look back as a man and laugh about what a time I had on this little community.

I may make errors in my speech, but again no one will barely take me seriously and continue to hate on me

/discuss about what you just read

I didn't even know who you are prior to this

oh, i remember this phase

I didn't even know who you are prior to this
Most
M-o-s-t
because I've gotten a lot of replies on dramas I am sure that Most of those people know me for this

Most
M-o-s-t
because I've gotten a lot of replies on dramas I am sure that Most of those people know me for this
and those dramas were 4 months ago, I doubt they do and honestly you shouldn't want them to

and those dramas were 4 months ago, I doubt they do and honestly you shouldn't want them to
Arguing through topics ahhh happens all the time
oh well I can just keep flaming you until one of us backs down
oh and  viewing other topics you seem 100% mature yep indeed
shoving my profile on a autism post

lol is this how you take criticism
because if so then this is why no one takes you seriously
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:11:18 AM by Maxwell. »

... no one takes you seriously when your'e 12 and on the internet.

This sentence is wrong on two levels.  First of all, it assumes that anyone on the Internet takes anyone seriously on the Internet.  This is, sadly, true, but it really shouldn't be, at least for the vast majority of cases.

Second, unless you tell people, no one knows your age on the Internet.  Even if you say how old you are, it's very difficult to prove it beyond all doubt.  People might call you an X-year-old as an insult, but they can't prove it.

For example, my profile says I'm twenty, but it's not technically impossible for me to be twelve, nineteen, twenty-two, thirty, or ninety-three. Admittedly, it's extremely implausible that I'm currently twelve, because that would mean I joined the forums when I was seven.

yes it is you piece of stuff
the comebacks here make me grab some popcorn for the show
"LOL *blah blah elementary comeback*"

Arguing through topics ahhh happens all the time
oh and  viewing other topics you seem 100% mature yep indeed
shoving my profile on a autism post
i feel like this is bannable

yes it is you piece of stuff
Calling people pieces of stuff isn't a good way to make friends here, especially when you don't even specify who it's directed at.

Quote from: Badspot
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.

I guarantee when you get older you will look back on your posts and be really embarrassed about the way you are acting, OP.

Calling people pieces of stuff isn't a good way to make friends here, especially when you don't even specify who it's directed at.
This isn't a build a friendship zone it's a post I should've locked the second I posted it because I knew cuntbags would come in here and start flaming because something they read off my topic is something they don't agree with, and then the vicious cycle starts and even after I lock this all of you come to my dramas and it's endless bullstuff

F U C K   Y O U