Donnies catch / Toothed queer

Author Topic: Donnies catch / Toothed queer  (Read 22867 times)

before donnie was just a angsty little bitch, but coming from his posts from the past month, i think hes a danger to brain cells all around the world.

i quit
someone report this so staff sees, i dont want to come back

User was banned for this post
yet the next day you come back claiming you have borderline personality disorder. real nice bucko. like, "i shot up nals school" is a better excuse than that. people are giving you legitimate advice to your depression problems and you shoot them down like russia and malaysia flight 370.

dont assume things about me
well, since your haircut looks like someone had love with it, people are gonna make some wild assumptions.

I've got a FNaF OC

mmmm pre-exam despair at 1:30AM

also disclaimer: im still a robot actually
https://youtu.be/Ieq99w-VQ40?t=52s
not to mention his dumb loving obsession for that robot show. like, nobody gives 2 forgets about your robo waifu named GTX BIG TTS.

also, my friend wanted to commit Self Delete so i sent him the link to folies posts. the next day he sent me this.

i honestly can't tell if this entire post is sarcasm

what did he do wrong exactly
inb4bandwagon

i honestly can't tell if this entire post is sarcasm

what did he do wrong exactly
inb4bandwagon
hes unstable and literally mentally insane. not to mention he committed seppuku with vinny a few years back.

He has been acting like such a camel lately.

lmfao this is my favorite topic already

is badspot ever going to make those helium exit bag kits on etsy?

not to mention he committed seppuku with vinny a few years back.
Was there a topic on this?

Was there a topic on this?
No but he admitted to trolling.
No I don't wonder lol.

Trust me I know that you people don't like me. That's also the reason why I'm doing it.

Essentially, he admits that he's a depressed lunatic for attention and mad trollz.
Or he's just a natural narcissistic starfish.

Also for fun here's Vinny's Self Delete which is still loving hilarious.
Welp, looks like i'm just gonna loving ollie outie. Have fun insulting me while i'm gone.

I'm leaving, i'll be back later and or never. I have a job and 20 dollars to me is nothing.

This forum does nothing but run circles around me with a constant sense of harassment and nonstop annoyance. The furry thread will be left because if i removed that, then people would be happy.

Don't you even try messaging me about this bullstuff. I've got more important things to do.

You win you loving handicap, hope you can get off tonight knowing that you're oh so annoying enough to harass me off the forums.

And for effect. Here's you entertainment for the next week. Because it's tradition for all of these situations to end like this.

Fun fact: Back then keys were $20, and with that exchange rate, that seems to be the value of the life of these fragile human beings.

He's a egoistical forget that should get off his high horse.
/support

Oh wow, I didn't even know about that. (the part about vincent)

Its like a rotating guest host of characters.

"Oh dang, this character didn't catch on. Time to burn it to the ground and try again."

Its like a rotating guest host of characters.

"Oh dang, this character didn't catch on. Time to burn it to the ground and try again."
IT'S THE WHEEL OF FOLIETUNE

wait stuff he's that many people?

doesn't that bring him to like 4 accounts so far?

wait stuff he's that many people?

doesn't that bring him to like 4 accounts so far?
Toothed Deer, ForgetLavender, Folie a Deux and now Donnies Catch. Yep.