Donnies catch / Toothed queer

Author Topic: Donnies catch / Toothed queer  (Read 22860 times)

Me the next morning replying to the banned post.
I'm pretty aware that I can be dumb when drunk. (woa!!!)
i dont know, something's corny about this one

Nah, I had "left" on my prior account because I was really drunk.
Then the next morning I made a new account and promised not to post drunk again, lmao.
can you not post sober again either

I found it quite amusing to read how Donnie reacts to a drama that he probably wanted to begin with.
Trying to be so smooth and calm but we all know hes a kamikaze pilot in full nose-dive.

Gotta love how problem users get clearance to stay long enough to cause more problems perpetuating the sales and loss of Blockland keys. What a revenue generator. Its like printing free money at angsty teenagers expense.
Blockland ID:   48882
Either he bought a cluster of keys back then or someone is sucking up to him and giving him unused forum keys.

Either he bought a cluster of keys back then or someone is sucking up to him and giving him unused forum keys.

Buying keys from blockland.us still gives 40k keys iirc

can confirm

Buying keys from blockland.us still gives 40k keys iirc
Oh, huh. I love how I browse those forums everyday because I have nothing better to do with my life yet I still didn't know that. gg me & my bad.

Nah, I had "left" on my prior account because I was really drunk.
Then the next morning I made a new account and promised not to post drunk again, lmao.
Me the next morning replying to the banned post.
I'm pretty aware that I can be dumb when drunk. (woa!!!)

That's a horrible excuse. I was drinking last night and had the self control not to be a complete handicap.

Oh, huh. I love how I browse those forums everyday because I have nothing better to do with my life yet I still didn't know that. gg me & my bad.

Yeah I think only Steam sells the keys beyond 60k at this point (of course into 180k now). Amazon sells 50k IDs.

Bitch that was two days ago.
today is the 25th
you posted your self control post on the 24th
you said you were drinking on the 23rd, when you posted that gif

today is the 25th
you posted your self control post on the 24th
you said you were drinking on the 23rd, when you posted that gif

Though technically I didn't start posting last night until 12am, the gif being posted at 12am the day before.