Donnies catch / Toothed queer

Author Topic: Donnies catch / Toothed queer  (Read 22872 times)

wow wtf when did this drama blow up

this is just typical steve.

just like the attention whoring/unstability is typical toothed queer?

oh shoot!

bumping this

I just had this sent to me as an attempt to execute a so called "burn" on me

this is just plain loving uncalled for. i mean, there's being childish but this takes the loving cake.

Toothed queer?

I think you meant:

this is just plain loving uncalled for. i mean, there's being childish but this takes the loving cake.

What the forget is your problem? You picked a random fight with him and then acted self-righteous because he has a drama topic.

Good thing you didn't derail the thread.

What the forget is your problem? You picked a random fight with him and then acted self-righteous because he has a drama topic.

Good thing you didn't derail the thread.
nn nnnnn
we made up in steam its cool

bumping this

What is this supposed to prove? You are pissed because he posted a screenshot of you being an starfish? You act like a loving richard and try to make him seem like the bad one. Piss off.

it doesnt matter it is time for the roast of zanaran now

it doesnt matter it is time for the roast of zanaran now
*cracks knuckles & neck * this is gonna be a real HUMDINGER.....

*cracks knuckles & neck * this is gonna be a real HUMDINGER.....
*crack cocaine*

zanaran all you do is stuffpost, try to gain the moral high ground and pick fights with everyone

literally all you've done in any argument you've participated in is show up, call every side stupid and then abscond like the cheap motherforgeter you are

what happened in the drawing megathread was just yet another big production by the infamous zanaran, kind of like that whole thing between you and alternative

also, my friend wanted to commit Self Delete so i sent him the link to folies posts. the next day he sent me this.
[/center]

I don't understand this, what is he inhaling?

I don't understand this, what is he inhaling?
looks like a propane tank