Donnies catch / Toothed queer

Author Topic: Donnies catch / Toothed queer  (Read 22874 times)

Figured I'd bump this lil guy

Hey it's your local forgetwit autist douchebag that is hated on this forum because he's a total forgetwit back with more giveaways.
This time a FT Elite Build along with today's theme of: "Why the hell do I even still give you forgeters things"
[ img]http://puu.sh/i7Kz5/14ef4b91a3.jpg[/img]
PM me for a chance to win.

Do you really have to bring this to multiple threads.
Every time I post something ontopic to a thread, people jump on it and start de-railing it.
Look I can stop doing these giveaways if you want to ruin it for everyone else.

That's 2 votes for no more giveaway then.

Trying to threaten me with no more skin giveaways if i dont stop calling him annoying.

You're threatened by that?
Uh ok, I'm just excluding you because you're being a richard for no reason.
If you don't like the skins, ok. Don't have to be a richard about it. I literally gain nothing from giveaways, so why are you upset.

lil guy
Also wow, hella condescending. Makes you totally cool, dude.

Anything from Donnie/Folie

Also wow, hella condescending. Makes you totally cool, dude.
Go mope about how nobody likes you

You're threatened by that?
Uh ok, I'm just excluding you because you're being a richard for no reason.
If you don't like the skins, ok. Don't have to be a richard about it. I literally gain nothing from giveaways, so why are you upset.
Thanks for excluding me from a giveaway that i never participated in or wanted to participate in. you got me!!!! Two people mention that you're being a stinker and you say
That's 2 votes for no more giveaway then.
Sounds to me like you're upset or something...

And please stop acting like im mad about that giveaways. I'm annoyed that you're still trying to scrape together some attention from wherever you can get it with this kinda bs
Hey it's your local forgetwit autist douchebag that is hated on this forum because he's a total forgetwit back with more giveaways.
This time a FT Elite Build along with today's theme of: "Why the hell do I even still give you forgeters things"

Oh trust me, I don't have to scrape attention.
It comes to me on a plate and I don't even ask for it.
I'd take it too, but I don't really want it.
And if you're not following what I'm on about, I'm talking about i.g this thread/bump.

hey man we could keep on talking in the csgo thread if you want
just figured id take it somewhere else

hey man we could keep on talking in the csgo thread if you want
just figured id take it somewhere else
No, I think it's better if I just stopped responding to you. And if you're cool you'd do the same to me. Thanks.

I'm really stupid and I suck eggs. I've never accomplished anything in my life and I'll probably die cold and alone. This is self-deprecating humor.
Being self-deprecating is usually considered a good trait, a quality of someone with a wry sense of humor. When being self-deprecating goes too far, it can become self-loathing and self-sabotaging, which are less amusing forms of putting yourself down.

Another example of self-depreciating humor:

It is usually done to make light of a hard-to-diffuse situation. It's a joke.

hey donnies if you get told 2 times in 2 threads to stop being a rooster then it's time to stop being a rooster

I'm really stupid and I suck eggs. I've never accomplished anything in my life and I'll probably die cold and alone. This is self-deprecating humor.
Another example of self-depreciating humor:
It is usually done to make light of a hard-to-diffuse situation. It's a joke.
There was no hard-to-diffuse situation going on in the csgo thread. He was sperging out about how nobody on here liked him (which is pretty true tbh) and I asked him to stop.

hey donnies if you get told 2 times in 2 threads to stop being a rooster then it's time to stop being a rooster
This is really black and white, however. But I know you're not serious.