Author Topic: Is blockland dead?  (Read 12582 times)

Though it did deteriorate after killing the maps and the main RTB, I still find enjoyment out of it in DM-like servers such as battlemix, risng lava, and knife tdms.
It was still cool when it first came out. I remember it came out around midnight and everybody started flipping out. IIRC Jorgur quit the moment he saw it though :(

I'm currently working on a MMORPG server. Maybe that will get some hopes up.

RIP in piece
The history of this game is a long and fruitful one.

If people who browse these forums didn't do so just for the useless off topic bull stuff and rather used their talents in the more relevant sections of the forum, thus actually playing the game, then we would seem much more populated and people would have more reason to host.
I love this kind of superior attitude people like you carry. "IF YOU DON'T DO THE ACTIVITIES I DO WITH MY SPARE TIME, THEN YOU MUST BE AN starfish!"

This thread is made every few months, holy stuff

The game certainly doesn't have the same amount of people playing as it did, some years before

Yes, we are way into 100000 BL_IDs, but it doesn't say much when it comes to people playing the game

also we got on amazon and steam $$$

Yes.

It's finally over, after four years... he finally understands

nice, yet another thread to add to the list

Man just wait a few years for the steam users to get good, and for the undedicated users to weed themselves out, blockland could be overflowing with good stuff.

Plus, plenty of users have great game modes and such in progress(including me), so there's that too.