Author Topic: Mann being badmin on CTrooper's probably without permission  (Read 1525 times)

I'll admit I don't know if he's supposed to be an admin there, but the fact that he used a password to get admin makes me think he isn't.

Not a long ban but he's still being a cunt on a server where is not supposed to have admin.

/support

they need to change that pass if someone was able to guess it first try

/Support

hes not a nice person.

He banned you for doing his job? I feel if he wants to be the one and only admin on the whole server! Jesus...

Yeah, Mann has a track record of being a cunt. He was stirring up stuff on Seath45's WWII Rp, by refusing to follow the generals orders and Fail Rping. And recently on Gothboy77's Classic Dm he was bitching about losing IIRC.

now that does seem fishy but ctrooper is in the server as he gets admin
if he wasn't supposed to have it don't you think he would have done something the moment he got admin?

Mann being badmin? more like BADMANN AMIRITE

Which Mann could be behind this? Grey Mann? Blutarch Mann? Redmond Mann?

In all seriousness, /support.

admin at CT's here

mann has been an admin for a few months I think, he could be annoying sometimes, but he usually stops in a bit

/neutreal?

admin at CT's here

mann has been an admin for a few months I think, he could be annoying sometimes, but he usually stops in a bit

/neutreal?
What a terrible way to manage server staff..

admin at CT's here

/neutreal?

Yeah, you need to make him an auto-admin, not give out a password. That's loving stupid and insecure. One of your admins could leak your password. Ideally your admin password should be something extremely long and an arcane mix of random characters so nobody could possibly get it, and just make your admins auto-admins.

admin at CT's here

/neutreal?

Usually? God damnit if he abuses you need to de-admin him. Stop giving him second chances.
That just shows how irresponsible the staff is.

Mann being badmin? more like BADMANN AMIRITE
That's actually a good one.

Mann being badmin on CTrooper's probably without permission
I'm sorry if i sound rude, but, look in the chat, what he says. He says, I hacked admin password.
Probably have to delete the world Probably.

I'm sorry if i sound rude, but, look in the chat, what he says. He says, I hacked admin password.
Probably have to delete the world Probably.

I'll admit I don't know if he's supposed to be an admin there, but the fact that he used a password to get admin makes me think he isn't.

admin at CT's here

/neutreal?

title justified