Author Topic: Mann being badmin on CTrooper's probably without permission  (Read 1538 times)

Okay, lol. Mann has been admin for over a year now, he has had other aliases such as Doktor, and one before that i cant remember. This is his personality, hes an internet troll, i admined him a year ago because i thought he was hilarious, and besides all the BS that he says and does, hes a good helper, and bans/ kicks trouble makers by my comand or when im afk. I told him the password, as well as the other admins that had lost their privileges when i had lost RTB. Ill admit, he has been getting out of hand, but he does calm down after a bit, i know this because ive known him for a long time. Ill be sure to talk to him. Lol

Maybe now ill stop getting banned from TDMs  this will get resolved soon, do not worry ;)

Okay, lol. Mann has been admin for over a year now, he has had other aliases such as Doktor, and one before that i cant remember. This is his personality, hes an internet troll, i admined him a year ago because i thought he was hilarious, and besides all the BS that he says and does, hes a good helper, and bans/ kicks trouble makers by my comand or when im afk. I told him the password, as well as the other admins that had lost their privileges when i had lost RTB. Ill admit, he has been getting out of hand, but he does calm down after a bit, i know this because ive known him for a long time. Ill be sure to talk to him. Lol

Maybe now ill stop getting banned from TDMs  this will get resolved soon, do not worry ;)

these are not reasons to make someone an admin. you are a terrible host.

these are not reasons to make someone an admin. you are a terrible host.
Im not the one who kicked you, dont get all pissy with me.

if you dont like Mann, come to the server when hes not there, simple as that.

Fennis is right but for the wrong reasons.

Mann is a well-known troll. He even posted a picture of the CIA-Beheading thing on 'Clan Discussion'
Mann also spams filth and constantly calls players 'jews' and other things.
If you want to host a decent server, you shouldn't have an 'internet troll' as an admin. It's really simple to know who you can trust with admin privileges. The entire reason the admin system exists is so another client can help with the server in a respectable manner. Mann doesn't fit the words 'respectable' or 'manner'.

So, deadmin Mann then.

-snip'd-

You know, I frequent Ctroopers servers. and I enjoy ctroopers servers. But I think akio is somewhat right here.

mann was also being an starfish on Dcseal's SWAT RP a few days ago i think

it seems as if your admin, ctrooper, is indeed a very nice person and won't stir up stuff at all and definitely won't troll other people and their servers

btw these are my chatlogs from my sever, and it clearly shows that mann spammed the hell out of it 20 days ago. here's a tip: get rid of the cunt and don't let him be admin on your server.