I Need help on how to get big

Author Topic: I Need help on how to get big  (Read 1415 times)

So, i went on a server which was a freebuild. While building, i saw some people (one named Robot1232 i think, and a other one idk his name) who was pretty giant (even giant than me, in which i used SetPlayerScale.(in which, stop to 2.000)). I asked how they do that and one said "Press 5 3 times, and hold ALT and F5". I did but it didn't work because i was using a Mac, so i changed the feature settings (now i can hold Fn and the buttons, lol.) and turned off Super Shift, but still... IT DIDNT WORK. one decided to leave, so i went to the other one (in now, hes just changing into Flat Stanley O_o, but change back.) and i asked...

"tell me how to do the alt f5 thing"

and he said...

"ok, here"

"1. $#@& off" (HE SAID NUMBER 11-Patrick Star)

"2....." idk wat was #2...

"3. profit"

...and i left.

Wow. What a jerk. (even tho 90% of the Blockland community are jerks, but ill live with it)

So please...

TELL ME TELL ME HOW TO GET BIG PLEASE PLEASE

That is all.  :nes:

lol him saying "alt+f5" was an attempt to make you crash, he sounds like a jerk when you just asked a legitimate question. but he didn't even get that right, it's supposed to be alt+f4 that closes whatever you're doing on windows, idk about mac though

anyway he did it by either using some command in the console or using mission editor, but I don't remember how

"1. $#@& off" (HE SAID NUMBER 11-Patrick Star)
huh?

lol him saying "alt+f5" was an attempt to make you crash, he sounds like a jerk when you just asked a legitimate question. but he didn't even get that right, it's supposed to be alt+f4 that closes whatever you're doing on windows, idk about mac though

anyway he did it by either using some command in the console or using mission editor, but I don't remember how
huh?

So they were jerks, hmm.

So they were jerks, hmm.
and that is the internet

either they had a setplayerXYZ event or were using the console

1. place a brick.

2. take out the wrench.

3. wrench the brick you placed in step 1.

4. on the window that pops up, go to the Events button, which should be all the way at the bottom of the window.

. there should be words at the top of the new window that pops up. click the blank grey box under the word Input Event.

6. after clicking this, a list should drop down. look for onActivate. note: this list isn't alphabetized, though onActivate is usually near the top.

. the next box should automatically have its list drop down. if not, just click the gray box to the right of the onActivate you just selected. once it drops down, select Player

8. once again, the next box should automatically drop down. in the box to the right of Player, find SetPlayerScale.

9. a slider should appear to the right of the last box you used. use this to adjust how large or small the player will become. the default size is 1.00, which is the normal blockhead size.

10. once you are done adjusting the slider, look at the bottom right of the entire eventing window and click send.

11. aim at the brick and click it. note: you must be within a certain range of the brick for your player's clicking to register on the brick.

wow i cant believe i missed the part where you said set player scale.

ignore me i am just a bumbling stufflord  :iceCream:

6. after clicking this, a list should drop down. look for onActivate. note: this list isn't alphabetized, though onActivate is usually near the top.
just curious, how do you sort the events? do you have an add-on to do it?
by default events are sorted alphabetically, which is why onactivate is near the top

just curious, how do you sort the events? do you have an add-on to do it?
by default events are sorted alphabetically, which is why onactivate is near the top

i thought they weren't because i guess i am used to seeing the first couple of letters in the alphabet at the top of alphabetized lists. i never gave it much thought, but seeing something starting with the letter "o" made me think they were not alphabetized when i thought about it for a minute.

most all input events start with on, v4 variables had variabletrue/variablefalse and were at the end
onactivate is before onplayertouch because ona comes before onp

Well I will have you know that I am the host of this server. Its called 8's island freebuild 24/7. Thank you for your message about one of my admins. They will not be de admined because they did not abuse. I will tell you that this is a certain add-on that many servers may not have. To execute this command type in chat this- resizeme 9 9 9 or replace the 9's with any other number depending on how flat, tall, or small you wish to be. Thanks for your visit on my server.

Oops my bad I meant type this in - /resizeme 9 9 9 then just follow the instructions in my other message.

Well I will have you know that I am the host of this server. Its called 8's island freebuild 24/7. Thank you for your message about one of my admins. They will not be de admined because they did not abuse. I will tell you that this is a certain add-on that many servers may not have. To execute this command type in chat this- resizeme 9 9 9 or replace the 9's with any other number depending on how flat, tall, or small you wish to be. Thanks for your visit on my server.
Oops my bad I meant type this in - /resizeme 9 9 9 then just follow the instructions in my other message.
Dude, we're talking about resizing w/ default events

They were most likely using an add-on. If you want to do this from the events, get the
"Set Player Scale Full" add-on here: http://swololol.com/rd?f=Event_SetPlayerScaleFull

OR you can use the console by pressing ~ and typing in this:

findClientByName("Your Name Here").player.setScale("5 5 5");

You can change 5 5 5 to the numbers of your choice. (Length, Width, and Height) I think

They were most likely using an add-on. If you want to do this from the events, get the
"Set Player Scale Full" add-on here: http://swololol.com/rd?f=Event_SetPlayerScaleFull

OR you can use the console by pressing ~ and typing in this:

findClientByName("Your Name Here").player.setScale("5 5 5");

You can change 5 5 5 to the numbers of your choice. (Length, Width, and Height) I think
That works strictly for players. If you want one that works with bots too, see here
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277608.0

You should eat a protein rich diet, and hit the gym every day. Keep off the carbs and you'l get big and swole in no time