Author Topic: NintenBoy - Abusing his admins and threatening bans  (Read 5876 times)

First of all, here are ALL of the rules of the server, compact into a guide. Nothing really about admin rules or play rules.

I captured the photos in case he wishes to edit the rules to make him look like a good guy. For now, the link is right here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451702802
And secondly, why are the server rules in a guide?

NintenBoy - Abusing his admins and threatening bans

First of all, they just straight up ban sugar as soon as she joins. I know she's known to trouble people, but it's been 5 seconds. Come on. The person Greentard was just in a naked skin and didn't reply to anything within the first 5 minutes of spawning. That was a little harsh though, just kick him.

Krit accidentally clears floating bricks that take five seconds to load in, thinking that they weren't useful.

"Don't delete stuff without my permission", this isn't in the rules. Ninten has never told me this rule either.

It's not a big deal, it took five seconds the last time. Just reload the map.

Ninten richarding on little mac Krit, making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Nothing to say here, really.

Ninten richarding on Krit even more.

I decided to step in and telling Ninten that Krit doesn't deserve this stuff.

"He forced me to." Right, unless he was threatening to ban you from his server or doing something else, you can't really force. Then they're both in the wrong for flinging stuff at each other.

Thats not how you deal with people trying to get stuff out of you, Ninten.

Me and Koopa proving a good point.

Krit trying not to get himself kicked.

Ninten kicks and de-admins Krit. For what, clearing floating bricks?

"You wouldn't shut up", he said two things before you just kicked him, Ninten. He's been mostly silent for this argument.

I should mind my business, right. I'm an administrator too, I have to stick up for other admins, especially when you're treating them like stuff.

"I'm the host, you obey" argument. That's a weak argument, and you're making it sound like we're dogs.
"Just because you're the host at the party doesn't give you the right to fling stuff at your guests."

richarding on me for trying to defend the person you've been richarding on for the past 5 minutes.

Wow, you sure are an starfish are you?

TL;DR: NintenBoy was being a richard when an admin clears floating bricks that take 5 seconds to reload, un-admins and kicks him. "No clearing without permission" is not a rule, and he was throwing a few bricks that could've been easily reloaded in 5 seconds.

/discuss

Arrogance + 13 years old. What a terrible combination.

(I'm Krit)
Later on, I joined, and Hurricane Fire was admin, and I asked why he was, and I wasn't, and he said something along the lines of:
"You don't obey the host."
Me:"Don't obey? When?"
Ninten:"When you argue with me, like just then."
Me:"So asking a question is arguing?"
Ninten:"Yes, now shut up."

Now this is how you make a drama. What a egotistic douchebag.
/support

Might doesn't make right.

/support

Also note the fact that it was ONE steam message I sent him about SA. And he calls it whining.
Ninten's Logic
One Message = Whining
Asking a Question = Arguing.

Ninten's in bed with other pathetic 'VG RP' hosts, those servers are cancer and I suggest that you all refrain from playing on these servers.

'Solarius', 'Blackstarr', 'Seras' and 'Ninten' are all pathetic excuses for a host, they are the basic showcase of what a teenager would be if he was hungry to obtain more power over people in the Internet.

My conversation for when Ninten was hosting yesterday:

why does he get mad over the smallest stuff? he complains to me even though he didn't tell me why he was so laggy until the end

He banned me for no reason
Also how come every video game rp host is a prick

Maturity in this guy is non existent.
/full on support

/full on support
He can be mature, he can just be really arrogant. He also has 0 patience, even in situation when people with little patience would be okay.

[im g]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/351/729/94c.jpg[/i mg]
/full on support
posting a meme makes me assume you're not much better

jesus this kid has a short fuse

/support

jesus this kid has a short fuse

/support
sounds familiar