NintenBoy - Abusing his admins and threatening bans

Author Topic: NintenBoy - Abusing his admins and threatening bans  (Read 5880 times)

Nothing's worse than a powertripping host who acts like it's a privilege to play on their server.

handicaps like this need to realize that if they didn't have players on their server, there wouldn't be anyone to boss around.

When someone like Nintendo makes you an admin and tells you what he wants you to do as an admin, this is what's actually happening:

Breaks your legs

Throws stick

"Fetch, boy!"

Bans you for not being able to fetch the stick

Don't ask an admin to do an admin's job if you're going to get pissed at the admin doing his job.

sounds familiar
man i didnt think 6 months was equvalent to 2 weeks

man i didnt think 6 months was equvalent to 2 weeks
just sayin'

just sayin'
ok bud

on topic though, has this kid been around for awile? because if hes new then im not relatively surprised

Zharthon, GG, you just insulted the victim.
(Me, aka Krit, who hosts Video Game RPs)

Also, NintenBoy's been around for a while.

/support, but I'm also a bit concerned that that one person was able to get admin via password

WaterOre, for some reason, he doesn't have all of his admins on the Auto List. Only one person, TheWoodenDoor, if you know him, and me, were on it. Binky and Block have the admin password.

Also, Binky/Hansome, what's your steam?

Now this is how you make a drama. What a egotistic douchebag.
/support

Also, Binky/Hansome, what's your steam?
Binkybadjln.

I have a clan tag that says "{JR. WEEN}" but you should find me regardless.

/support

What an ill tempered child with an obsession to have full control over every single thing.
He gets pissed off over the simplest of things, like a floating brick.

'Solarius'
i know solarius. i use to be friends with him until i discovered he had mental depression after his one of his friends just stopped talking to him. he is a hot-tempered starfish almost all the time.

he'll ban anyone.
/support

He banned me for no reason
Also how come every video game rp host is a prick
i'm going to make a video game rp and it will be a good one, i will keep all the "X THE HUMANOID POKEMON" in line and make dedede's castle
AND THERE WILL BE WARIO'S WOODS!!!!!!