Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 15751 times)

Your opinion on reclamation is not terribly relevant since you're ostensibly not even a member of any groups that have been subjected to slurs
Just because I do not have first-person experience being an underrepresented minority does not mean that I am incapable of holding a logical perspective on issues of race. Contrary to popular belief, white people can understand the complexities of race in society without having experienced them firsthand. That doesn't mean that white people can speak for how a black person perceives something, but we've already established that's not what I'm doing.

I think you'll find that alienating large portions of the population by cutting them out of your discussion circles is harmful to your own social movements.

are ostensibly not even particularly educated in the matters race/loveuality
I'm glad you said that. What makes you feel like I'm ignorant of matters of race?

not even a member of any groups that have been subjected to slurs
Just deleted the rest to highlight this, and as I am responding to only this.
http://www.rsdb.org/race/whites
Please don't suggest the total absence of racial slurs against white people. Thank you.

It is honestly looking like you're offering your opinion now about how stupid we are.

Amade what the forget are you doing
when literally nobody else in the thread agrees with you, stop

"But it's empowerment when the hate targets the oppressor!"

What Amade's saying just goes to show that supporters of social justice and social justice warriors are two vastly different groups.

What Amade's saying just goes to show that supporters of social justice and social justice warriors are two vastly different groups.
So then which group is he in?
-snip because as soon as reply was posted edit was saved-

Your opinion on reclamation is not terribly relevant since you're ostensibly not even a member of any groups that have been subjected to slurs and further are ostensibly not even particularly educated in the matters race/loveuality
im sure the Finnish would like to hear that...

Please don't suggest the total absence of racial slurs against white people. Thank you.
You can have all the opinions you want on racial slurs against whites, but your opinion on reclamation of slurs against homoloveuals is really not relevant if you're not a homoloveual, etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Wegener

You may be surprised but BLF is filled to the loving brim with reactionaries; if anything, being in the minority in an argument about social issues on BLF probably means you're not wrong

What Amade's saying just goes to show that supporters of social justice and skeletons are two vastly different groups.
The latter, obviously.
I love how the apparently radical notion that there are WAY too many people who belong to multiple power majority groups trying to control discussions about power minority groups makes me one of your ACCURSED TUMBLR BOGEYMEN.

By the way, have you taken any classes about race/loveuality? Because I'd consider that a start to becoming educated...

i am an artist
Inaccurate, SJW is blowing up the planet

You can have all the opinions you want on racial slurs against whites
Stop.
By the way, have you taken any classes about race/loveuality? Because I'd consider that a start to becoming educated...
Stop. Go back to Tumblr with your near-incessant whining
I love how the apparently radical notion that there are WAY too many people who belong to multiple power majority groups trying to control discussions about power minority groups makes me one of your ACCURSED TUMBLR BOGEYMEN.
You're acting like a loving joke right now.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 06:22:36 PM by Space1255 »

and further are ostensibly not even particularly educated in the matters race/loveuality
sry, i agree with some of the basic principles you've presented, but this really is outright tribal

that is the exact opposite of a reason to stop saying something

Stop.Stop. Go back to Tumblr with your near-incessant whining
Do you actually think that social justice only exists on tumblr? I do not understand how people get this impression at all.

sry, i agree with some of the basic principles you've presented, but this really is outright tribal
progressives are the REAL tribalS
I don't think you quite understand me.

You are at a global climate science convention. All of the best and brightest climate scientists and the biggest names in climate research are here to discuss climate change. You take your seat in a lecture theater, ready for a highly anticipated speech to be given by THE most famous and most well-respected researcher in the field. He steps up to the podium and welcomes his audience. But just as he starts talking, an audience member in the front row abruptly stands and begins yelling about how everything the researcher is saying is wrong. More of the audience begins yelling, in apparent agreement with the first. Almost immediately, you can't hear a single word that the researcher is trying to say.

That's what talking about social justice on the internet is like.