Hatmod - Hat Pack 3

Author Topic: Hatmod - Hat Pack 3  (Read 22795 times)

Ive added a link to the old hatmod topic in the OP.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271414.0
Here is the link.

will there ever be support to wear multiple hats at once/wear your blockland hat with a hatmod hat

will there ever be support to wear multiple hats at once/wear your blockland hat with a hatmod hat

If I had my way, we would have Hat, Accessory and Clothing options. I believe that Boodals was talking about doing this at some point, but I'm afraid that this mod may fall off the face of the earth before that.

I would really like to create my own hat mod with these features once I get some people on board.

It would be so awesome of this stuff was default.

How do i install it i know you can't just shove it in your add-ons box it dosen't work if you do that

How do i install it i know you can't just shove it in your add-ons box it dosen't work if you do that

This file runs along side Jakeblades and Boodals hatmod.
Basically you need to download the hat mod and enable it on your server. Then this file will work through it. Also, this hat pack does go into the addons folder.

Get the hatmod here:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254646.0

Great Job, Mr.Nobody. Your hair and hats are loving amazing bro.

Much love

Posting this here because the main hatmod topic is too old.

Does anyone else have the problem where they keep receiving the same hat over and over, even with duplicates off?

Because I keep getting barbarian hats and my friend keeps getting stitches hats.

Could it be that I just have too many hat packs?

I have: Jake's pack, all 3 of NoBody's hat packs, and both of his hair packs as well.

Does anyone else have the problem where they keep receiving the same hat over and over, even with duplicates off?

I haven't see this issue myself even though I have all the hat packs too. It must be either something in your settings or a conflicting addon.

This may help solve the problem, but I just noticed that barbarian is the first hat in the registered list and stitches is the second. So it seems that instead of selecting a hat at random from the list, it is just picking the hat which corresponds to the position in the player list.

I wonder what could be causing this...

Sorry to double-post, but I saw something interesting in server_HatMod/server.cs:

Code: [Select]
for(%i=0; %i < %count; %i++) {
%client = ClientGroup.getObject(%i);

%hat = "";

if(isObject(%player = %client.player) && %client.HatModNotAFK !$= %player.getVelocity() && getRandom(0, 100) <= $Pref::HatMod::HatChance) {
%breaker = 0;
while(($Pref::HatMod::DuplicateHats || $HatMod::save::hats[%client.bl_id, strReplace(%hat, " ", "_")] <= 0) && !isHat(%hat)) {
%hat = getRandom(1, HatMod_HatSet.getCount());
%hat = HatMod_HatSet.getObject(%i).hatName; <------THIS LINE HERE.
}

So I guess I was right. How the heck did this happen? Is it only me who is affected?

Oh yeah it's doing it for me too