*No VO release* The Warfare Pack (Discontinued)

Author Topic: *No VO release* The Warfare Pack (Discontinued)  (Read 11763 times)

I know how to do all this, it takes all of 30 seconds. ill do it right now

Alright, the No Voice over version is released :D

Alright, the No Voice over version is released :D
Cool. Plan on using it for the next project.

Make a turnable via RTB weapon options like:
- Ironsights (will be VERY useful)
- Camera shaking (decrease it a bit for "No Scope" version)
- Reloading.
- Bulled spread (decrease it too for "No Scope", especially when walking and shooting in the same time)

Probably only ironsights cannot make you sure that you can play with vehicles without unwanted exitting.

I think you can make all the weapons without ironsights and too much bullet spread and camera shaking. I'll be glad if you release "No Scope" version of all of your (Warfare)packs.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:21:15 AM by Halmet »

Ammo systemAmmo systemAmmo systemAmmo systemAmmo systemAmmo systemAmmo system

Make a turnable via RTB weapon options like:
- Ironsights (will be VERY useful)
- Camera shaking (decrease it a bit for "No Scope" version)
- Reloading.
- Bulled spread (decrease it too for "No Scope", especially when walking and shooting in the same time)

Probably only ironsights cannot make you sure that you can play with vehicles without unwanted exitting.

I think you can make all the weapons without ironsights and too much bullet spread and camera shaking. I'll be glad if you release "No Scope" version of all of your (Warfare)packs.

RTB prefs are something that  idont quite understand, i am currently trying to figure out how to use them. For future packs i will mostly likely add prefs but not the warfare packs, since they are discontinued.

Very great mod! But the C4 seems to have broken in the new update, as well as a few other explosives. If you contact me, I can show you examples. I'll also grab the console relating to my use of the pack to assist with fixing it. If you choose to, that is.

Very great mod! But the C4 seems to have broken in the new update, as well as a few other explosives. If you contact me, I can show you examples. I'll also grab the console relating to my use of the pack to assist with fixing it. If you choose to, that is.
C4 is ded. Ive tried fixing it, even tried re-coding the whole damn thing. So ill just remove it.

What other explosives are broken?

Another one I found was that all rocket launchers say RPG when you draw them, also the RPG has a glitchy reload. And it's a shame to hear C4 is being removed. It was one of my favorites. Curse Blockland XD

Thank you i will fix this

Can you make the weapons mount in back when they are not used? that would be cool

I assume this is a new wip now.

Double post ffs
think you can make a music thing of modern war gunfire in the background?

In reply of those freaking out about the term "Blocko":

The people who want guns that don't fit the game style should play another game.
Blockland has a style that should be maintained.

"Realism" and "Blockland" don't go well together.

Woah, this was some time ago. I miss them days.