Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 9957 times)

Roll d20 to continue.

haven't you guys gotten used to nav's updating speed by now

ok guys uh, massive forget over here

i'm loving off to moscow later today, and i'll only have a stuffty laptop there, so i might not be able to update this.  or i might - it's not THAT bad - but still.  i'll also have to deal with a kid and a baby in the same flat, which will take a nice chunk of my free time.

that said,
UPDATE 6

TUDORELEU:
5 - You summon a wall of murderforget icicles from hell in front of the BARRICADE, zapping and exploding it.
JARELASH:
3 - You whip out a big-ass evil-looking nuke launcher, dramatically point it at the wall, and throw insane doses of pathos into the air with a one-liner...  Click.  Click, click, KA-SHOOP.  It fires off in a wildly different direction.
KILLERCOP311:
1 - You run up to the wall wielding a BFG, and prepare to blast away without noticing the mini-nuke flying after you in a pants-stuffting arc.  Congratulations: your remains have successfully reached space.  DEKKED, insert coin?
NICEPOINT:
5 - You grab a white futuristic looking sapper and slam it into the wall, despite it having other plans.
RESONTE:
4 - You pull out a long flaming wand and use it to kill several pieces of the BARRICADE.
ZOLTAN:
7 - You grab ELECTRK, wield him like a battering ram and do some of the most furious ramming seen by anyone in this thread. You then prepare a finishing blow as ELECTRK prepares for a make-out session, which results in you literally bursting into flames.  JESUS loving CHRIST!
SIRGIR:
3 - You try some necromancery mumbo-jumbo in order to raise everyone who has died recently, but your spell promptly fires off into the sky instead.
CRITAWAKETS:
6 - You raise several obelisk-shaped turrets out of the ground, and then run up to the wall and unleash several ion cannon explosions upon it.  Which promptly sends you flying away.
TBER123:
3 - You pull out a banhammer, run up to the wall with confidence, heave it up over your head and WHOOPS it vanishes because you're not cool enough.
RAGEQUIT:
3 - You grab a scary looking mortar, aim so that the round will fly in an arc, fire it, then discover that it's not loving falling down it's going into space what the christ is this bullstuff.
MAELSTROM:
4 - You run up to TUDORELEU's giant railgun robot, and upgrade its weapon with a cooler.  After experimenting with the weapon (read: launching more furniture at the BARRICADE), you estimate the new velocity at skullforget mach 8.
XR-7:
3 - You set up a campfire and some tents next to the BARRICADE, but it all promptly falls over.
LEGODUDE77:
3 - You grab a pot of fry grease and run up to the wall, but trip over XR-7's campsite forgetup and spill pretty much all of it.
GLASS JOE:
6 - You channel your mind like a motherforgeter on psi-amps and let loose a barrage of fireballs upon the BARRICADE.  One of them manages to ricochet off into your face.
The BARRICADE, flaming and crumbling, finally gives in to the assault before anyone else can react.

PLAYERS
TBER123:
ZOLTAN:
MR. HURRICANE:
SIRGIR:
RAGEQUIT:
TUDORELEU:
JARELASH:
GR8DAYSETH:
ZHARTHON:
ELECTRK:
HODOTOTMAN:
LEGODUDE77:
BREADFISH:
FLAMECANNON:
KIDPLASMA:
JUNCOPH:
XR-7:
ZAY:
MTRRXX:
GLASS JOE:
QUERTY67:
KILLERCOP311:
NICEPOINT:
RESONTE:
CRITAWAKETS:
MAELSTROM:
TURRET:

BARRICADE: DESTROYED!
Is this the end? Only time will tell...
(You may prepare an attack in the meantime!)

TIP: would you like to play chess

Revive because forget that bullstuff

I put on the Boot of Hell and powerkick the wall in a glorious spin.

Try and cast a healing spell for everyone

:(
build a new wall so I won't be alone anymore
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:33:07 PM by Electrk. »

Ohhhh, it's this again.

Mine the wall with a diamond pickaxe.

Extensively research the anatomy of walls
Build wall-destroying robots

EXECUTE 5000 NUKE STRIKE,forget YOU NORWAY WALL.