Author Topic: Karbini Mk. 16 - Baltimore, No More  (Read 5822 times)

KARBINI MK. 16 9.3x35mm URINIUM
  • This magnificent weapon was handcrafted by our craftsmen at Chunilingue GmbH of Switzerland to market the lawn enforcement of the United States in order to suppress not only rioter but also marching protesty!
FEATURE
  • Full auto with good accurate
  • High caliber bullet that bounce at close range - do more damage when explode
  • Denial of minority right? Especially black primate and homo love

BUT WAIT, THERE MORE!!
Karbini come with...
46mm UGL BooM Busty Launch
  • Big boom grenate lunchy that is firing big buster grenate! You can lunch the grenatey at speed. You also use right click to detanate buster grenate midaire!
FEATURE
  • Buster grememe has HUJI hitboxe
  • Shoot into crowd + airburst = kill minority stuff skin
  • Big explodi radius - large impulse, hi- damaging
TO USE BUSTER GRENADEY
  • Left click, release, and hold down left click to fire the grenade.
  • Technically, you must release the first click before 1/10th of a second (not as hard as you might think) and when you hold down the second click the grenade should fire after about 4/10ths of a second.

You convince now! Get buster grenadey now and...
SHOOT MINORITY TODAY

WINNING AWARDY

I read MK.16 and thought SCAR-L damnit

Is it requires any ad-ons to work properly (i.e. Weapon_gun)?

OP: Looks too big, but i expect nice effects.

[TESTED]

I don't understand why you guys needs to make bullets so big and bouncing off walls? It's looks crapy.

Is it requires any ad-ons to work properly (i.e. Weapon_gun)?

[TESTED]

I don't understand why you guys needs to make bullets so big and bouncing off walls? It's looks crapy.

I made the bullets bounce because it would make the weapon a clusterforget at close range which I thought would be funny, and it would also encourage you to use it at farther range because it does less damage this way. There's also like no point to the bullets being big anyway because I forgot to give the model an appropriately sized collision box :o

[TESTED]

This weapon was not made to look nice, it was made to humor people, which it has for me.

dont think i want something with acorns badge on it

our marketing scheme has failed