Author Topic: Seawolf Attack Submarine - (Patch 1)  (Read 14170 times)

I can get pictures.
console.log does more. try to replicate the effect.

Basically, the effort. 
 "It fits the blockland style too much" is possibly the worst argument for any add-on critic ever.

Nah, overly realistic models don't fit well with blockland. This has nothing to do with it though.

While it does fit with the blockland style, it could be better-looking and still fit the style.

I'm not trying to complain or flame or anything of that sort. Just constructive criticism.

It fits in better with the older add-ons, back when they looked like they belonged in Blockland.  I prefer this kind of look for Blockland, none of this fancy over-poly'd junk we are getting now.

console.log does more. try to replicate the effect.
honestly i think a console log might not do justice here, because this sounds like a classic case of stuffty physics interaction between a vehicle and the ground plane, which causes the vehicle to spaz out and stuff along the ground

Wow really great add-ons this year so far

Let the mating process begin

:D another thing from CTroopers I didn't know about.

Maybe it's been asked already but if it's an ICBM, why would you use a very power-limited UAV?  If you're saying "IC", it should at least make it to the midway farlands.

Maybe I'm wrong and I haven't seen something...?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:42:27 AM by Maelstrom »

In multiplayer it seems to forget about in the water or maybe height control is having issues?

Will it show water on the inside or is that not possible to do?

In multiplayer it seems to forget about in the water or maybe height control is having issues?
Bit more detail?

Will it show water on the inside or is that not possible to do?
There is no virtual interior if thats what you are asking

Bit more detail?
Seems as if it wont sit in the water at all and goes at a weird angle making it impossible to use properly or drive and wont sit still.

Seems as if it wont sit in the water at all and goes at a weird angle making it impossible to use properly or drive and wont sit still.
Yes, it seems to spawn in and lock to a 45 degree angle both vertical and rotational.

Edit:
Screenshot here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472214220
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:48:09 PM by Revolver Ocelot »

Mind getting a console log?

Nice , but there's an bug : when I spawn it in water , it watches under the ground and loses HP. same at the highest water level.

Nice , but there's an bug : when I spawn it in water , it watches under the ground and loses HP. same at the highest water level.
Do you have drowning vehicles enabled? This happened to me too but once I disabled it, it was fine

Do you have drowning vehicles enabled? This happened to me too but once I disabled it, it was fine
No I haven't