Poll

Opinion on the new map?

I like it.
18 (81.8%)
I don't like it.
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [New Fort Wars Map]  (Read 7295 times)

I have officially finished my school life as of a couple of weeks ago and won't be going to university until October so I can maintain Trench Wars and whatever other server Glass decides to put up. I would say I would do the same for Fort Wars to let it come back but I just never enjoyed it so I couldn't promise it as I nearly never join it. I'm sure Glass will eventually find someone to take on the role though.

well he posted a screenshot of jets and stuff so i just assumed

I have officially finished my school life as of a couple of weeks ago and won't be going to university until October so I can maintain Trench Wars and whatever other server Glass decides to put up. I would say I would do the same for Fort Wars to let it come back but I just never enjoyed it so I couldn't promise it as I nearly never join it. I'm sure Glass will eventually find someone to take on the role though.
Thanks Danny, I actually have some stuff reguarding Trench Wars that I think you might be able to do.

If anyone knows their way around blockland weapons and is willing to redo parts of the BF3 weapons for me, PM me on here or steam.

Is anyone good with cube terraining and willing to help me out with doing some of the map?

edit: triple post. oh well.

Is anyone good with cube terraining and willing to help me out with doing some of the map?

edit: triple post. oh well.
Any time?

Me and Bigfatfool made a glorious ship on the trench wars server and sky dived off of it.

I could help you with cube terrain later today if you'd like.

yo wtf is this "no sky tower" rule scotty is enforcing, blue team build a tower that was connected to the ground, in the center of the map, and scotty destroyed it saying "it gave blue team an advantage" when it wasn't giving anyone an advantage at all, and red team could have just taken it over.
i thought sky towers were bases that were connected from like, a teams spawn to the center?

I bet that stung Glass.
And I hope it.
forget off.

In case any one is wondering what this was all about.

Personally I have nothing against the guy, never even met him.
But I know it would hurt you, Which is exactly what I was after cause you're a wanker who thinks
that they can stuff on everyone for no reason and get away with it. :p
Tuddles.
It didn't hurt me in the slightest, I just don't like stupid cunts who think they can.

Eat stuff and die, maybe they'll bury you next to him. :)
Happy bans.

Yo Glass, I've administrated your server before, I think. If you need any help with that, I always got free time.