Blockland FNaF3 Map

Poll

What should we do next?

Fnaf2 Map
Fnaf1 Map
Something else

Author Topic: Blockland FNaF3 Map  (Read 2916 times)

Credits
c[_] BL_ID: 40725
TeeTee BL_ID: 45679

Pictures

Info
To get full functional map you need to download some addons and go outside the map and click two one by one bricks

Downloads

What should we do next. If you have ideas reply below!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:00:17 AM by c[_] »

not bad
i suppose its one of the best fnaf map made in bl atm

I'm impressed, you managed to make it almost no different from every other fnaf made on bl

I'm impressed, you managed to make it almost no different from every other fnaf made on bl
You mean thats good or bad?

not bad
We did this like 13hours. So thanks
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:25:13 PM by c[_] »

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:57:09 AM by c[_] »

As much as I like the way you made the map, I still think Block_king124's/Cypthon's will be my favorite. (I have already experienced the whole map, not just his four screenshots. It's amazing) I'm not saying yours is terrible, it's actually very decent, considering it was made in an hour.

Block King 124's Map
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:10:37 PM by ßløçks »

Yes, very nice. Next time take your time, see if that can make it from good to better! :)

As much as I like the way you made the map, I still think Block_king124's/Cypthon's will be my favorite. (I have already experienced the whole map, not just his four screenshots. It's amazing) I'm not saying yours is terrible, it's actually very decent, considering it was made in an hour.

Block King 124's Map

Yes, very nice. Next time take your time, see if that can make it from good to better! :)
We  did this just cause we were bored. But i'm glad if you like it!

not bad
Theres a better one. But it is still good. bump

not bad
no, bleegle makes the best ones. I'm talkin like, hes made so many. he can make his own custom layouts n stuff. Its amazing. Only Fnaf builder I will ever compliment for building fnaf stuff.