Author Topic: WARNING: Summet is a child enthusiast/Liar  (Read 17469 times)

Summet is probably found as a full-of-himself kind of guy already which has probably busted a few nerves by now, but it gets worse. 

He met me on a server one day and next thing you know I have him in my Steam contacts (Okay I'll admit that I tried to get close to him for a chance of getting some good stuff on his server which is pretty low i know) then he suddenly wants to do loveual stuff on a Skype video call and begged for me to do it too which I kept putting behind because what the hell I'm 14 and hes 17 that's not cool and it's illegal but anyways then he gets the idea finally that I don't want to do it and turns into a 12 yr old and rages which leads to him telling everyone lies about me nearly ruining my reputation with my friends and apparently from the looks of it he has been doing this sort of messed up stuff to people he guesses are girls on Blockland.... also don't believe what he rants about me its not true

Sanctus Rem (can verify story) DragonoidSlayer (can verify Summet lying)
No, I don't have any pictures for proof sadly
(this is my first topic so give me some slack if i did something wrong)

Post some pictures of this if you have any.

Post some pictures of this if you have any.
forget this post^; just noticed there are none.

what a friend

/support

Furthermore, he apparently asked other girls for pics and sends pics of himself, and uses that to talk to them when he's turned on and whatnot.

So Sanctus Rem has pictures right?

he gets the idea finally that I don't want to do it and turns into a 12 yr old

must be useful to turn yourself into a 12 year old if he's a child enthusiast

anyway neither /support or /antisupport. just sounds like an idiot, not an actively malicious person. hopefully he was just some horny idiot teen and not an actual middle aged fedora'd neckbeard creep.

So Sanctus Rem has pictures right?
Of the sort but they cannot be posted because it shows pictures of Summet himself which we can't let the public see without permission which I doubt we will get

Is he willing to send links to people in game or PM?

then he suddenly wants to do loveual stuff on a Skype video call and begged for me to do it too which I kept putting behind because what the hell I'm 14 and hes 17 that's not cool and it's illegal
https://youtu.be/jvXPc1Jk2y8?t=1m46s

Is he willing to send links to people in game or PM?
Not without permission from Summet

Have you considered not being such a prude?

Have you considered not being such a prude?
If you were suddenly begged to fap on camera with someone you thought you would have a good friendship with I don't think that's considered being prude

If you were suddenly begged to fap on camera with someone you thought you would have a good friendship with I don't think that's considered being prude
For all we know you're the one who was begging to see his rooster and made this thread as a retaliation when he refused and threatened to expose you.

For all we know you're the one who was begging to see his rooster and made this thread as a retaliation when he refused and threatened to expose you.
I'm lesual so