Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29553 times)

Goodcreature? More like Badcreature amirite?

god loving damn you i was about to say this

You missed the part where he got my exact location. I dont know man.

No I saw that. I just meant since he sounds like a small child, even if he did know your exact location, he most likely doesn't have the capability/transportation/attention span/means to actually harm you.

You missed the part where he got my exact location. I dont know man.

if he comes over loving beat the stuff out of him

stand yer ground

All right all, there is no need for this thread anymore. I just wanted to know if he really could track me down.

And yes Ipquarx, I do know what a sociopath is.

He did this on Betelguese's server.

He did this on Betelguese's server.
He kept getting banned for one minute for being annoying, yet he repeated it over and over. My mind was about to implode

He kept getting banned for one minute for being annoying, yet he repeated it over and over. My mind was about to implode
Why the forget would anyone ban for a minute?  You'd be better off kicking him or if you wanted him banned...then ban him for a day and if he keeps being a forgetbutt then keep escalating the ban to eventually a perma.

Why the forget would anyone ban for a minute?  You'd be better off kicking him or if you wanted him banned...then ban him for a day and if he keeps being a forgetbutt then keep escalating the ban to eventually a perma.
The admin that was banning him wanted to see if he can learn anything

That sounds like him.

Also, he started spamming baseplate bricks around Cynicalcontrollers house on 8's server.

The only good thing thats come out of this is i have a new character for my new comic!

this guy always asks if somebody is associated with Blur. like he has some type of gay little boy vengeance to reap onto Blur.
i perma-muted him on my server and he told to me 'gtfo and die'. oops i'm on the stufflist.

Mr. Unicode don't crop out the stuff you did. In other words ninety nine percent of this Blockland community is absolute trash. Now I should mention I'll have to be careful on how I type this without offending anyone who is over sensitive and can't handle a simple joke. There are some people who can't get over things like Mr. Unicode. The only reason I hate Blur is because his friends are disrespectful douchebags. No one so far has seen evidence of Blur and his friends discriminating me relentlessly except one of my friends. He came on my server and made fun of it and got his friends to flame my Steam profile. Also Konokai was very mean to me and banned me from his server because I asked her out. I am not mentioning his name because he's a good person and is that one percent of the good in this community. I tend to go on servers to make friends and joke around with people. People apparently take my jokes seriously and instantly ban me or discriminate me for trying to make them happier and to see there is some happiness. I've seen many people through difficult and dark times. I myself am going through the darkest time of my life. I've had my grandparents die and I couldn't say goodbye. I've had a pet cat that had to go. I was always treated badly by many people online and in real life. Things never really work out for me but I try my best to make friends and make people happy. The reason I may act how I do is to probably get attention because I was neglected by my friends. And didn't have any other friends. I had some friends that acted a bit crazy I guess and It rubbed off on me. When I threaten him about DDOS (Which I really can't do) I was joking and he probably didn't know I was. Hey man Mr. Unicode I'm sorry for threatening you. I am sorry if I offended anyone truly and I am only trying to make you happier. Anyone who doesn't like me or think I am a troll, I'm not. When you read this please give me a chance I'm not who you think I am. I always wanted to make people happy and know they're worth living. If anyone would like to tell me how they feel or need any help just add me on these messaging services below. I'd also like to thank someone. He is Conan and I thank him for giving me a lot of chances and seeing there is hope in me. I know I'm not the brightest guy or the nicest. I'm different from the others. Very different. But when you actually get to know me I am a very helpful person and will help you if you need so. I will always be there for anyone that is going through dark times and I will always be your friend.

Messaging
Steam: GoodCreature

Just had this fool on my server.
He hammers me until I wake up, then starts to talk about killing himself then begs for admin.

>Some of the Chat Log

Just had this fool on my server.
He hammers me until I wake up, then starts to talk about killing himself then begs for admin.

>Some of the Chat Log
yeah, this guy is a total dumbass

-snip-

Well man, Im sorry you're going through a dark time. I go through dark times too.

In other words ninety nine percent of this Blockland community is absolute trash.
what a fantastic start to an apology