Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29632 times)

Oh stuff guys, I'm in the same town he lives in. Im scared

Theres a huge chance I might run into him. But if I see him, I'll be sure to stand my ground
you should post proof of yourself buying a gun with a CC permit
he wont forget with you anymore lmao

I'm in downtown Denver, I actually hope I run into him, because if like to see if he acts like a douche in real life. And if he'll beat me up for being mr Unicode.

When I get back from my trip im gonna see if I can work something out with goodcreature over steam. Maybe talk to a parent or guardian.

I'm in downtown Denver, I actually hope I run into him, because if like to see if he acts like a douche in real life. And if he'll beat me up for being mr Unicode.
bring a knife

thanks for all the support guys! I hope this miserable human being (goodcreature) gets some kind of punishment.

thanks for all the support guys! I hope this miserable human being (goodcreature) gets some kind of punishment.

no problem man, I have been in situations like this, I got the investigateer in jail. :)

no problem man, I have been in situations like this, I got the investigateer in jail. :)

edit : mean't i was investigateed one time and i got the investigateer in jail

edit : mean't i was investigateed one time and i got the investigateer in jail
if only if only the woodpecker sighs

I'm gonna see if I can talk to him over steam. Or AIM.

Oh and also, he deleted his YouTube channel, as I can't find it via search.

I'm gonna see if I can talk to him over steam. Or AIM.

Oh and also, he deleted his YouTube channel, as I can't find it via search.
you are getting way too hung up on this guy

you are getting way too hung up on this guy

Well, a death threats a death threat, regardless of whether he was joking or not.

Well, a death threats a death threat, regardless of whether he was joking or not.
there is literally no way he can touch you. you are making a really big deal over some troll. stop taking the bait and ignore him.

there is literally no way he can touch you. you are making a really big deal over some troll. stop taking the bait and ignore him.
This. There is no reason to message him any further and you will only have yourself to blame for future problems with him if you continue trying to interact/communicate with him. Just leave him alone and hope he does the same to you. Hakuna Matata. No worries. Romney 2012.

i know what imma do when i track u down :)