Author Topic: Ekko's Time Bat & Zero Drive - For the Chronologically Impaired - v1.1 [6/22]  (Read 8336 times)

It's not how many blocks you have, it's how you use 'em.

Description:
Being unable to warp through time is a thing of the past! Stolen from another universe, this convenient time Bat allows for quick dispatching of enemies, and allows you to warp back at moments notice! Have all the time in the world and still manage to ruin your life!
Features:
  • Real glowy Time Bat action!
  • Three strikes and they're out capabilities!
  • Roll to dodge abilities, then teleport away!
  • Reverse time to up to two seconds!
  • Player colored time trails to isolate various timelines!
  • Zero Drive compatibility!
Notes:
  • Warping through time restores you to a point 2 seconds ago, setting your health accordingly, for better or for worse. Warping through time will also take vehicles with you, and by extension, anyone else on them.
  • Striking an enemy 3 times does bonus damage, slowing them to 55% max speed, and boosting yours to 180%. Does not work on vehicles.
  • Using the dodge allows you to teleport to any surface within reasonable reach, allowing for quick and clean escapes, or for a powerful offense as the dash deals bonus damage.
  • The Time Warp is activated by using activate (Light Key or E while in a minigame with paint disabled, good luck outside of one) and the dash is used by right clicking.
  • There is a 10 second delay between time warps, 5 for 3-strike ability, 4 for the 3-strike to time out, and 3 for the dash after teleportation.
  • The Zero Drive can be equipped to offer compatibility while using a different weapon, but cannot be dropped
  • RTB Prefs for max time travelled backwards (Raise at your own risk, may lag at higher numbers in high traffic servers, I'm too lonely to test)

Media
Video Zero Drive Video

Download
v1.1
  • Zero Drive Introduced
  • RTB Pref
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:49:41 AM by Alphadin »

Going to look at this, looks great so far.

Watched the Video  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:18:47 PM by TheLittleBlockit »

i can definitely see time travel being a feature in some DM in the future

is it possible to take it out and make it its own item, like a dead ringer or a button item?

i can definitely see time travel being a feature in some DM in the future

is it possible to take it out and make it its own item, like a dead ringer or a button item?
The time travel? Yeah it's not intertwined with the rest of the code and could be easily taken out and used elsewhere.

I am so confused
Woah, this is neat

Holy stuff this is amazing :O

If only it were packaged a bit loveier and had a nice RTBInfo.txt instead of a namecheck to go with it....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:43:05 AM by Goth77 »

Holy stuff this is amazing :O

If only it were packaged a bit loveier and had a nice RTBInfo.txt instead of a namecheck to go with it....
RTB is kill
Also what's wrong with my packaging?

this has transistor vibes
though maybe thats just cus ive been playing it recently

Any way to amp the time rewind limit from 2? Or will that cause issues or something?...

Any way to amp the time rewind limit from 2? Or will that cause issues or something?...
Eh, I could add some compatibility for version 1.1.
I'll stick it onto the Z-Drive Resonator

EDIT:
The Z-Drive Resonator functions outside of the time bat and allows time warping by pressing the light Key. Gonna fix some minor issues and release it later.
http://gfycat.com/CoolAmusingIbizanhound
EDIT2:
Released the Zero Drive along with an RTB pref to control re-wind time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:50:07 AM by Alphadin »

holy loving forgetidy forget

Tell me this is from overwatch

holy loving forgetidy forget

Tell me this is from overwatch
no its League of Legends

However the character Ekko, his abilities are based on overdrive if I remember correctly