Author Topic: [Server/Client] - GameMode Maker! [V1.2] [Please redownload]  (Read 9191 times)

Makes an add-on that let's you make gamemodes.
Doesn't know how the game mode system works.

This is file objects and global vars, I don't know how to automatically select the gamemode and start the server with it. Which I was trying to find out because I might later on in the year work on a new tutorial system.

This is file objects and global vars, I don't know how to automatically select the gamemode and start the server with it. Which I was trying to find out because I might later on in the year work on a new tutorial system.
I don't think it's possible. I tried for years. The closest thing to it is... replacing the temp file and then loading that. Best of luck.

Lol, I can do that, but that's not what I am talking about. I mean you can probably use the gamemode vars and set them like the menu does with the gamemode selector, which I have no idea how it works even though I have been trying.

I'm not sure how the game mode system works. So I currently do not know how to do this.

Wait what

I'm not sure how the game mode system works. So I currently do not know how to do this.
Add-Ons/Gamemode_[name]/save.bls

pls

I can do that, and as well as you can make a server.cs

Wait what
They were requesting to see if you can launch the gamemode, I don't know how to do that right now.

visolater is a chump

This took an odd turn. This mod is still awesome, not sure what everyone is so whiny about.

Please redownload, I goofed up the commands.

It doesnt work for meh! D:

Please, shut up.
But that's his first post in 5 years, according to his profile

But that's his first post in 5 years, according to his profile
or he just got his key today and didn't understand how the blf works?

A default save is as simple as allowing the user to pick a save and copying it to save.bls inside the gamemode.
You should also be copying the colorset.