Author Topic: Delete Mode (v1.1)  (Read 2599 times)

This is a simple, two second add-on that can be a major help when building. It allows you to enter a mode where you can press the light key (usually R) to delete the brick you are aiming at. It's available to all players, but they can only delete their own bricks unless they become Super Admin. When you want to make specific edits, or just delete a lot of things quickly, this is invaluable. Use /deletemode to enter it.
Download
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:20:49 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

You should make it so you can also delete other people's bricks if you have their full trust

How do you enter delete mode?

How do you enter delete mode?
Try checking the game controls and see if you can bind the key. Usually, it is the R key (light).

If I can read code atall, it would be /deletemode.

Be careful about what you're deleting.
It's never entirely safe to delete a small part from a build without seeing the impact (or lack of, in this case) it would have on the stacked bricks.

Does this function as the wand basically? Or can you delete support bricks without messing up the rest of your build.

It functions as deleting specific bricks, without causing other things to fall down. It's possible to create floating bricks with this. I'll see if I can implement trust.
Edit: DL Link Updated
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:19:09 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

I need

edit:
you mean like this
Actually, pressing r is easier than having that launcher- I've run into some problems with the delete launcher over time, mainly that it doesn't always shoot straight.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:32:04 PM by Farad »