Blake1Studios' Blockland Add-Ons ~ Bump

Author Topic: Blake1Studios' Blockland Add-Ons ~ Bump  (Read 7962 times)

Blake1Studios' Blockland Add-Ons

Disclaimer
I am fairly new to coding, don't expect nothing fancy at the moment.
Tips and advice are welcome, but be aware of that if you're going to criticize.
Any help I can get is greatly appreciated!

Clan Tag Changer
After being in work for way too long, here is is. This allows Admins to server-sidedly change a player's clan tag temporarily using commands.
It's helpful for giving players [VIP] tags or just doing whatever.

Commands:
  • /clanPrefix <player's name> <new clan tag> - Change a player's prefix clan tag. (Admin Only!)
  • /clanSuffix <player's name> <new clan tag> - Change a player's suffix clan tag. (Admin Only!)
  • /clanHelp - Lists commands & gives info in-game.

Credit:
Thanks to the 20+ people who tested this in beta. Also thanks to Ipquarx & Zapk for aiding me on a few things.

Help:
Need help adding this to your server? There is a tutorial in the description.txt for this Add-On.
Need commands? Try /clanHelp in-game, there's also a list in the description.txt and in this forum topic.
Report bugs? Shoot me a PM or post in this thread.
Add-On not updating? Make sure you have Support_Updater, and if it's still not updating download the latest version manually and copy/replace it into your Add-Ons folder. Report any issues updating to me and I'll hopefully resolve the issue.

Fixed Minigame Events
My first Add-On, I removed onMinigameReset because it is now default, causing it to trigger twice.

Events Included:
  • onMinigameJoin
  • onMinigameLeave
  • onMinigameKill
  • onMinigameDeath

Credit:
Credit to Zack0Wack0 for making the original Add-On.

Make sure to disable or delete "Event_Minigame" before using this Add-On!

(Most Popular!) Force Kill
My first Add-On I coded from scratch! This is a simple command that allows Admins to easily kill a player.
A chat message will pop up saying an Admin has killed a player, this is extremely helpful for spotting abuse.
I am not responsible for any abuse caused by this Add-On. It is your responsibility to check who has Admin on your server.

Commands:
In-Game: /kill <player's name> (Admin Only!)
Console: commandToServer('kill',"<player's name>");

Credit:
I made the Add-On myself but huge thanks to those in Coding Help for bug fixing.

>DOWNLOAD [v1.0.3]<
[If your description.txt has a different version number, consider updating to the latest version.]

Development Center
In Development:                                      

- Modifying messages sent to clients from my add-ons to make it look nicer & more organized.
Beta Downloads:

Working, unfinished Add-Ons go here.
Expect bugs and glitches, and keep these updated.
Report any bugs you find to me.

Nothing at the moment!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:36:23 AM by Blake1Studios »

That's sum useful stuff.

Just noticed some of the Add-ons may be nested, fixing.
Fixed. How did I not notice this ;-;
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:42:25 AM by Blake1Studios »

'bout time i can get a force-kill command. you'd be surprised how hard it is to find the most simplest add-ons.

Lol, if you couldn't find one, you shoulda just made one. They're extremely easy to make. I still think it's pretty cool though. It's a good start.

Edit: Oops, didn't check the dates. My bad on the bump.

about time, I can get a force-kill command. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find the most simplest add-ons.
ftfy

On topic:
What exactly do Fixed Minigame events do? I can't exactly see the purpose.
Other than that, this is pretty cool. Although all of this has been done before, this is cool and I'm glad they have been remade. Good job buddy. C:

ftfy

On topic:
What exactly do Fixed Minigame events do? I can't exactly see the purpose.
Other than that, this is pretty cool. Although all of this has been done before, this is cool and I'm glad they have been remade. Good job buddy. C:
onMinigameReset is now default, and was also included in minigame events.
Fixed minigame events removes it, because it would get called twice. For example,
onMinigameReset > Minigame > chatMsgAll "hi"
would output, on mini reset,
"hi"
"hi"

I've released an update to the beta add-on Server_TagChanger. I added in response messages to let the admin know the clan tag changer worked; and added in support for more spaces. Here's a picture of the response messages:

I'll probably be updating all of the add-ons to have their client messages look more like that.

Also; I'll be adding Support_Updater support for all of my add-ons shortly.

Tezuni already released a force kill mod here but I don't think his had a server announcement that went with it. iirc only admins and moderators could see it

I've released an update to the beta add-on Server_TagChanger. I added in response messages to let the admin know the clan tag changer worked; and added in support for more spaces. Here's a picture of the response messages:

I'll probably be updating all of the add-ons to have their client messages look more like that.
You should check if the client exists. Else they'll receive a message saying that it was a success, even if it wasn't.

You should check if the client exists. Else they'll receive a message saying that it was a success, even if it wasn't.
Ah didn't think of this - thanks. Will be fixed in the next update.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:34:52 PM by Blake1Studios »

Ah didn't think of this - thanks. Will be fixed in final release.
what?
please don't release add-ons publicly until they are fully done, unless it is for something that is needed ASAP
beta testing is fine, however, but beta testing isn't for everyone

what?
please don't release add-ons publicly until they are fully done, unless it is for something that is needed ASAP
beta testing is fine, however, but beta testing isn't for everyone
Sorry - mean't next release.