Author Topic: Blake1Studios' Blockland Add-Ons ~ Bump  (Read 7969 times)

please don't release add-ons publicly until they are fully done, unless it is for something that is needed ASAP
lol, I think you did this when you didn't test your add-ons :P

lol, I think you did this when you didn't test your add-ons :P
I test all my add-ons. That one fail was because I was releasing it again quickly to patch a small bug, and made a little syntax error. I didn't have time to test it.

I didn't have time to test it.
WE CAN WAIT TILL THE SUN SHINES

I test all my add-ons... I didn't have time to test it.
you literally cannot say this

Just a heads up that the downloads will probably be down for a while. Sorry.

The Clan Tag Changer is now out of beta and ready to download at the top of the OP.

Changes made from last beta version:
+ Added Support_Updater support. Should be working fine now.
+ Added new /clanHelp command.
+ Changed the confirmation messages in-game.
- I was unable to fix the bug jes00 reported. My attempt at fixing it broke the entire script and wouldn't let me shorten names, so for now this is unresolved. It's a minor issue and really shouldn't break anything.

- I was unable to fix the bug jes00 reported. My attempt at fixing it broke the entire script and wouldn't let me shorten names, so for now this is unresolved. It's a minor issue and really shouldn't break anything.
if(isObject(%client))
{
        //Do stuff
}

if(isObject(%client))
{
        //Do stuff
}

This is what I used.
Code: [Select]
if(%client.isAdmin)
    {
        if(isObject(%target))
        {
        //do stuff to %target
        }

else
        {
         //error message
         }
    }

else
{
messageClient(%client, '', '\c0| Clan Tag Changer > \c6This command is Admin only.');
}
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:48:54 PM by Blake1Studios »

This is what I used.
if(%client.isAdmin)
    {
        if(isObject(%target))
        {
        //do stuff to %target
        }

else
        {
         //error message
         }
    }

else
{
messageClient(%client, '', '\c0| Clan Tag Changer > \c6This command is Admin only.');
}
if(%client.isAdmin)
    {
        if(isObject(%target = findClientByName(%target)))
        {
        //do stuff to %target
        }

else
        {
         //error message
         }
    }

else
{
}

Ah I see my mistake. Thanks so much.
Will push in next update for sure.

Just thought I'd bump this to quickly update you guys on progress of stuff.

First up, I'll be pushing the next update for Clan Tag Changer, which adds a "Client does not exist" warning, and a few tweaks here and there. I'll push out the update to the repository sometime tomorrow. If you have Support_Updater, you should receive the update tomorrow or Saturday depending on your settings. If you don't, you can manually download the update from the OP. updating is recommended, but not necessary.

Second, I've got a few cool add-ons that I have set aside in my add-ons folder, I'll be testing these and releasing them this weekend-ish. These include server message rotation & news. Maybe a few other stuff depending on how well they work.

Finally, I'll be doing an update to ForceKill to improve the looks of it here and there. Add support for some other cool stuff that'll be coming soon.

Bumping this so that it doesn't hit the topic too old date. ^ Most of the stuff mentioned above didn't get done because I'm lazy but it'll get done soon.