Jeetlor's Master Server spam

Author Topic: Jeetlor's Master Server spam  (Read 33457 times)

Badspot who did this stuff?

Badspot who did this stuff?
I presume he doesn't know yet if he hasn't said anything about it.

I believe Zapk is behind this:
Zapkraft (48126)
pretty forgetin obvious m8

-snip-
I can't get back on my PC atm to check my sting operation's results, but I did see him join it and attempt to use the exploit (sadly no proof since he attempted it before I added a logging system in the event console.log was wiped/etc.

Zapk and him were just discussing what the cause and fix of this could be, let's not just to the conclusion that it was zapk YET, yes he's been known to do this. But i don't believe it was him doing all the spam this time. the exploit was posted apparently so people are taking advantage of it.

the ip's arent his he's saying ips of random players.
that doesn't make him a hacker

After doing some digging, it appears Zack0Wack0 may be responsible.

Admin Events
Zack apparently made a 'restricted events' mod that is widely used. I've seen it on some servers before, so matching it up with the description on that topic sounds like it's one of the mods responsible for this nonsense.
He also gave Chrisbot 'slender.cs' and told him to 'butcher it however he wanted' for use in v3 of Support_Renderman.

After doing some digging, it appears Zack0Wack0 may be responsible.

Admin Events
Zack apparently made a 'restricted events' mod that is widely used. I've seen it on some servers before, so matching it up with the description on that topic sounds like it's one of the mods responsible for this nonsense.
He also gave Chrisbot 'slender.cs' and told him to 'butcher it however he wanted' for use in v3 of Support_Renderman.
Neither of these have anything to do with this exploit.

Neither of these have anything to do with this exploit.
The supposed exploit is Support_Adminevents, correct?
Because as far as I can tell the only two people who ever made (different)versions of that are Zack0Wack0 and Headcrab Zombie.

i think the server spam stopped
huray

Zapk and him were just discussing what the cause and fix of this could be, let's not just to the conclusion that it was zapk YET, yes he's been known to do this. But i don't believe it was him doing all the spam this time. the exploit was posted apparently so people are taking advantage of it.
Zapk was abusing the exploit.

Because as far as I can tell the only two people who ever made (different)versions of that are Zack0Wack0 and Headcrab Zombie.
Noedit:
Nevermind, you're right. Zack's mod is Server_Restrictedevents.
I rushed to a conclusion based on two mods suspected of being involved, sorry.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281466.msg8428331#msg8428331
It seems more likely someone else intentionally butchered it and put it in an add-on, then other people copied that version.

so then whats the deal with summet

just an abuser of the exploit or..?