Visolator's leaving message

Author Topic: Visolator's leaving message  (Read 2464 times)

don't know if this has been posted or not
poor baby
also sent me some loser message
"My leave message. This is what I get for being stupid by making backdoors, going too far with an exploit. Keys are revoked.
I can still steam, and if you need any help with coding in BL, you can ask me questions."

been posted in almost every drama about this situation

God loving dammit why is everyone in the drama board so thick. Stop looking for excuses to make new dramas.

been posted in almost every drama about this situation
Shoulda read next time. Oh well, at least it's here for other users.

Well, in order to see the goodbye message, users would have to venture through other posts just to find it. Now, its much easier to find, so nothing wrong with posting this.

"man this is clogging up the drama section, that's a bad thing!" legitimately thought no one ever

let it loving go, people

"man this is clogging up the drama section, that's a bad thing!" legitimately thought no one ever
let it loving go, people
It's kind of like namecigaretteging on 4chan: it's pretty much only a problem because babies will piss themselves all over about it and make it a problem.

Guys stop loving attacking him.

no one is attacking him???

lol damn he really wanted attention screenshoting his ban message and a poorly written apology

No offense man but you're just soft.  This forum discusses things in a slightly abrasive manner, and they usually don't mean harm.  Just best to spectate and not get involved in drama when you're new.

someone took his name