A revolver I may release

Author Topic: A revolver I may release  (Read 7095 times)

WIP repeater (based off winchester)

This looks like it would fit better in blockland, I like it

There's a surprising lack in old west weaponry, keep up the good work

its still a little blocky, I need to re-do the wooden parts imo

User was banned for this post

thank god

anyways furdle, i would add a rounded stock to that rifle, it's looks like it's a posterboard cutout or something

otherwise nice model 9/10
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:37:34 PM by Cupcakehat »

I honestly like the contrast between the stock's blockiness and the barrel's shape, but I may just have a weird taste :s

You're a special kind of handicapped, aren't you?
How?

lol'd.

I honestly like the contrast between the stock's blockiness and the barrel's shape, but I may just have a weird taste :s
You serious? It's gross!

Guns look good. Flesh out the Winchester though, too much like a cardboard gun with a PVC barrel. I've made a few btw.

Also, are you doing this in response to my suggestion from a while ago?

lol'd.

lmao I reported that, I didnt think it would actually work seeing as it is only slight flame.

EDIT:
wow double post sorry

WIP repeater (based off winchester)
that's definitely better looking, but you should lose the finer beveling and some of the details on the curves
you basically need to think of the model as a caricature of the gun, and break it down to the most important parts; stocks and grips can be curved, but should be one big dramatic curve. khain's models are probably the best example of this

thank god

ot: so far its looking nice, the repeater looks kinda thin to me imo though

The stock on that repeater really irritates me, it looks really odd, i think it's because it is the same size as the rest of the repeater.

So looks like I wont be releasing these or any guns I create (aww much cry)
However, I'm creating a Western RP gamemode for Gmod in which we will be using these models. (check out the games section later, I'll post a link to our website)
I'll be keeping an update on the models and our progress on the website :)

http://p3d.in/eZp6z