What are forum Self Deletes?

Author Topic: What are forum Self Deletes?  (Read 1465 times)

I think betel's was the only one that lasted longer than an hour. His went from like 1AM to 11AM and the forums were pretty much unusable until Badspot got on and deleted the posts.

I still managed to miss the whole thing. I don't think I missed out on too much though.

I still managed to miss the whole thing. I don't think I missed out on too much though.

I was around for the last of it

was smart enough to process that going into his own threads would be a bad idea but somehow thought the already-existing drama on it was safe

I think betel's was the only one that lasted longer than an hour. His went from like 1AM to 11AM and the forums were pretty much unusable until Badspot got on and deleted the posts.
Yeah that was disastrous, but would it really count completely as a Self Delete? It was more of an attack/Self Delete seeing how betel planned it ahead with another alt to use for the events. But yeah pretty much everyone was forced off the forums that day.

Yeah that was disastrous, but would it really count completely as a Self Delete? It was more of an attack/Self Delete seeing how betel planned it ahead with another alt to use for the events. But yeah pretty much everyone was forced off the forums that day.

Technically it's a Self Delete since he's getting himself banned, but I consider it more of a siege than a Self Delete

Technically it's a Self Delete since he's getting himself banned, but I consider it more of a siege than a Self Delete
Which is why I include the /Self Delete on there. It's technically a Self Delete, but the way he pulled it off was more of in an attack fashion, but the word seige would work in this situation too.

it's a Self Delete bombing
allahu betelbar

I really wish I had seen Betel's Self Delete. I was in my years of AFK during that.

I have the images on my old blockguy345 profile

I really wish I had seen Betel's Self Delete. I was in my years of AFK during that.
it wasn't anything spectacular

was betel's the one with Slumbad Billionare and Badda-Gagga, and Oreos

it wasn't anything spectacular
The images weren't anything special but the mass quantity of posts within a 2 hour span absolutely cluttered the forums and made them pretty much unusable. I think he posted almost 300 times between 2 and 4AM.
was betel's the one with Slumbad Billionare and Badda-Gagga, and Oreos
No his was the one with the gore, scat and naked babies
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:21:47 PM by Ravencroft· »

nevermind

this is spectacular
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:23:48 PM by blockguy™ »

A role model for future generations. Hats off to Betel.

you only missed out if you wanted to see what was spammed

quitting the forums like a(n) badass idiot