Author Topic: Is this our very own gamefandan?  (Read 944 times)

Skip to 3:39 (can't link with the time cuz mobile ;-;)

I know this is quite old but I just went back through this guy's channel after seeing his new GTAV video. I watch this video and a name pops up very clear as day to me, "Gamefandan". Is this our very own?

i think thats just a fan of games named dan..

he also appears in this video iirc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPsF0zbbKhk

edit: maybe not this one but one of their videos

edit 2: it was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLxUSAJSXjA starts ~4:00 more or less and probs more times cus i remember him just bein at least 80% done with it like 6:11
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:57:40 AM by otto-san »

I know for a fact that Gamefandan and some other two users used to be admins for the MAD community. I've played on one of their servers with Keonesan before.

So, yeah, that's our Gamefandan.

What happened to him again? Since he appears to be inactive on the forums.

I know for a fact that Gamefandan and some other two users used to be admins for the MAD community. I've played on one of their servers with Keonesan before.

So, yeah, that's our Gamefandan.

Huh, interesting.

That video brings back memories...

What happened to him again? Since he appears to be inactive on the forums.
he's still around

does a lot of speedrun stuff, esp of pokemon snap. got a world record even what a guy

What gets me is, JIRX and Fockbox have been VAC banned on so many occasions and yet they keep coming back to forget everything back up again. You would think they would go and move on to other things, still entertaining videos regardless.

VAC is the most useless thing ever when it comes to TF2 (both proofing and just creating a new account)

Does GoronCity still exist because if it does render me amazed

that sounds nothing like him, maybe it was his brother?

Does GoronCity still exist because if it does render me amazed
yeah they still do stuff, so far all i've seen is old cut footage being uploaded though, from like Cs1.6 or osmething.

Apparently FLOOR_MASTER from the 2fort2furious gang is still doing stuff, just not with 2fort2furious.

I randomly met Night Fox when playing random duels on Chivalry
I asked him if he was the one from the BLF and he said yes. we friended each other.

Also when I was pretty young I played Runescape a lot. I had a couple close friends on it, and I watched videos about it.
I was watching some obscure video when I saw my friend run past the camera. It was a neat coincidence.