Author Topic: Dannu's mini-mods. | Suggest stuff |  (Read 5535 times)

Dannu's Mini-Mods

The idea

I have had a couple ideas for some small mods but never got around to them because I didn't have the motivation to post them on their separate topic. The purpose of this topic is if I ever make more mini-mods, this is a place for me to post them. I am taking suggestions. These requests can not take any modeling work unless you're willing to provide the models and all the model-related work. I will also probably not do anything related to items or playertypes.

BlocklandMaster.tk
Direct link without iFrame

I don't know where else to put this so here it is. It's a website that shows every server currently on master2.blockland.us in a pretty, convenient manner. A lot of help was received from psp and also Swollow regarding the currently WIP live search bar. (Seriously, if someone knows how to make it work properly, let me know.) VitaWrap has helped me out with a banner and a missing preview icon. Edit: Live search is now fully functional.

Server_Flying
(Mega.co.nz mirror)

What prompted me to create this topic in the first place. In a nutshell, it allows you to fly using the kebind that is normally the alarm emote or just the server command /alarm. It goes more in-depth with enabling it, disabling it, making it admin-only and accessible to everyone, setting per-client speeds, and disabling it per-client allowing you to use the alarm emote normally. The usage guide is in the description.txt! Please help me out by trying to break it any way you can and if you find anything that should be fixed, let me know.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:26:51 PM by Dannu »

These are pretty awesome. It was clever to use one of the emote servercommands for the flying thing, I never thought to do that before.

Bump because taking requests.

Make a new RTB prefs thing

Just without the RTB

Make a way to load only your bricks in a save, or a Whitelist of ID's with allowed ownerships.

Make a way to load only your bricks in a save, or a Whitelist of ID's with allowed ownerships.
I like this idea, I'll look into the mechanics of save file loading.

Fillwrench
I think it would go best by color, not brick type

And fillprinter
And Dupflector, a duplication reflector. reflects bricks on x y or z axis

something that may be easier to do though is a reliable fail-safe auto save. the current one im using from an rtb archive has issues with saving ownership and events correctly

And fillprinter
And Dupflector, a duplication reflector. reflects bricks on x y or z axis

something that may be easier to do though is a reliable fail-safe auto save. the current one im using from an rtb archive has issues with saving ownership and events correctly

Fillprinter already exists

Fillprinter already exists
doesn't work with non-default prints.
Or modter. OR both.

You should use this for hosting: http://blocklandglass.com/
I'm currently considering between websites and methods to host my stuff on. I am aware of blockland glass, been following along since it started.

snake mod
Leave