So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15086 times)

I've noticed that whenever I'm on a server with Sugar she talks in these weird haikus. Have we figured out what her deal is?

Yes she has autism (and this time it is not a joke)

she talks in these weird haikus
thats
thats not
thats not a
thats not a haiku
thats not a haiku frankie
thats not a haiku frankie fack

tbh i'm pretty sure sugar is both a troll and a major autist
/support

When I join servers, and Sugar if joins, the servers seem to lag a bit, anyone know why?

tbh i'm pretty sure sugar is both a troll and a major autist
ur handicapped
she has autism

is it bad i have a giggle when i see her talk

sugar and i are good friends

(she told me it was prank lmao)

Sugar is pretty easy to communicate with, but I would venture to guess that it's just somebody on the BLF trolling us.

is it bad i have a giggle when i see her talk
despite me telling her to forget off I too was laughing
She wasn't really bothering anyone imo, pointless drama.  if shes going to act stupid, then she will act stupid, no point in getting all upset over someone acting stupid unless they're harming other people. 

Sugar bothers me everytime I'm on the same server, it's very annoying.

She wasn't really bothering anyone imo, pointless drama.  if shes going to act stupid, then she will act stupid, no point in getting all upset over someone acting stupid unless they're harming other people. 
I didn't make this drama as a "hey look how dumb this guy is ban them." I made it so I know if I should treat them as a troll or somewhat with autism

I usually just ban Sugar and anyone complaining about her from whatever server it's happening in.

Sugar bothers me everytime I'm on the same server, it's very annoying.
Sugar can grow to like, or dislike certain people. She was quite attatched to "yawa" in a way, so yawa was a huge richard to her, and now Sugar hated him.
I would venture to guess that it's just somebody on the BLF trolling us.
I've known sugar for many many years, and at the start, I was unaware that she had autism, but I eventually came to sense that she did have autism. I've asked her supposively(I'm not sure) brother, Farmer, and asked if she has autistm, and he said yes. Unless somebody is so dedicated to act autistic for almost 3 years, then sugar isnt some person on the BLF trolling.
I usually just ban Sugar and anyone complaining about her from whatever server it's happening in.
If you don't like it, do this^
In any condition, sugar spams chat for almost everything she says, but most hosts give her some slack. If you have a problem with it, ban her.
When I join servers, and Sugar if joins, the servers seem to lag a bit, anyone know why?
Stop playing on a damn toaster.