Support_Renderman |v.4| Fixed Eval (Thanks Setro!)

Poll

Mod still ok now without eval

Yes, yes yes yes and yes
46 (60.5%)
No admin.cs still exsists so i will start crying on the forums about it.
30 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Support_Renderman |v.4| Fixed Eval (Thanks Setro!)  (Read 15379 times)

when will renderman just loving die
it's a stuffty jumpscare add-on which was fun back then but now is just old stuff
unfortunately kinda this
i fixed it only because i didnt want people using the exploited one

When I downloaded Version 4.2, I launched blockland, and tried to find Support_Rendermen on the list. It wasn't there, and when I checked in my actual add-ons folder, it was deleted. I couldn't find anything in the console related to Support_Rendermen.

I'm running Windows Vista Service Pack 1.

I tried V4.3, and Decoys glitched (As I expected), so I tried to disable them, and they STILL made the decoy sounds. Sorry, but this isn't fixed. Do you even BOTHER looking through every single ASCII character of your modified code? The only good thing about this addon is the sounds. Too bad you removed the old ambient sound - Now, it is just a useless file, just having NO code in it at all. You broke Renderman. I'm reverting to Renderman 3.0. Also, Rendermen keep going in a straight line, ignoring players, and people on my server paint them so they look like glitches, or any other random stuff. When I learn more code, I will fix this addon, and repost it (If it is fine with you, otherwise I will only use it for my own server)

I didn't want to flame, but there was no point holding it in.

ERROR: Renderman is BROKEN, Seriously, modify the subject when you are replying.

Okay no don't actually modify the title, it's dumb

Okay no don't actually modify the title, it's dumb
No, not really.

the glitches are not my fault, blame chrisbot
all i did was replace a line of code. literally.

the glitches are not my fault, blame chrisbot
all i did was replace a line of code. literally.
Chrisbot's version is completely fine...

Why don't you just base it off of v3.0 and not v4.0 or undo all you did for v4.0 because this is completely broken

I'm running Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
I'm not trying to be an starfish but that's likely the exact reason why it's doing that.
vista is a glitchy pos

What does Eval do anyway?

What does Eval do anyway?
runs console commands
in the exploit, saying a / command could let you access console

slight problem

when i turn the add-on "off" in-game, it doesn't actually turn off. is this a known bug?

slight problem

when i turn the add-on "off" in-game, it doesn't actually turn off. is this a known bug?
Same, whenever I enable the add-on and I disable the decoys or renderman , none of these disable, they keep spawning and walking in a straight line, If I look at them nothing happens, They just keep on walking without killing me or producing sounds. Fix this in the next update, please

Same, whenever I enable the add-on and I disable the decoys or renderman , none of these disable, they keep spawning and walking in a straight line, If I look at them nothing happens, They just keep on walking without killing me or producing sounds. Fix this in the next update, please

actually, i turn off all of the given settings and they still kill me