"That Blue Creeper" - 17904 - Mass distributing 'BlHack' and 'Client_Trollong'

Author Topic: "That Blue Creeper" - 17904 - Mass distributing 'BlHack' and 'Client_Trollong'  (Read 6400 times)

That Blue Creeper has recently been mass distributing both 'BlHack' and 'Client_Trolling' to his group of skype friends and has been causing trouble.

His Forum Account.
One of his skype friends that is possibly sharing keys.

Akio: do you happen to know anything about "That Blue Creeper" mass distributing blhack and client_trolling
Visolator: I believe BL hack only
Akio: do you have any proof i can use
Akio: im trying to form up a drama.
Visolator: Why?
Akio: hes giving it to all of his friends and client_trolling and screwing with people
Akio: hes in a huge group of 14 year old trolls and its just a terrible mix of things
Visolator: Wouldn't be surprised
Akio: do you have any evidence
Akio: typing
Visolator: Well, Slushie has been in a few of those groups, but didn't do much, but most of the trolls go on random servers together and decided to go to mine and stuck messing around, decided to ban the entire group once I noticed them

Thanks to Deokotaru we have identified several of his alts.

17904 - That Blue Creeper
23728 - Bot3
24622 - Bot4
39734 - Bot5

This allows us to assume that there are several other "bot" alts.
I will post more evidence as I find it but it seems to mostly revolve around the 'knifing community'.

Ok so I only have 2 alts, 17905 and 17904, what I have done is wrong, and I demand to get banned.

Ok so I only have 2 alts, 17905 and 17904, what I have done is wrong, and I demand to get banned.
Keys* forget, anyways I want to just quit blockland, so hit me badspot, anybody, just do it

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:49:29 PM by Badspot »

Keys* forget, anyways I want to just quit blockland, so hit me badspot, anybody, just do it
lol

So this is the face of the kid who constantly uses monday in every sentence he says? Nice

you know it >.>
How about, you leave the damn game and stop being a little bitch

In hindsight: you should've just stopped playing blockland without doing anything explosive such as this; that way, if you ever wanted to return, you wouldn't have to buy another key(s).